Carling Cup final

Admin.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED IF I WAS AN ARSENAL FAN RIGHT NOWHERES A RIDDLEHOW COMES THAT ALL THE CUPS ARE COMMING TO NORTH LONDON BUT YOUR CABINET IS STILL EMPTY*LOOKS AT AVATAR AND LEAVES THIS THREAD*LMAO @ TF MAN IS SHOOK
UHSO;FIJSF#SFHBSSHFSSFHSFOIJSSHFS laugh.gif
lmao

'What's that coming out of your sock... Is it your ankle? Is it your ankle?'
LMFAO

'What's that coming out of your sock... Is it your ankle? Is it your ankle?'Chelsea got taken for Eduardo's ankle....Dominated the whole game.....Fully deserved the win....Uefa cup next....Ledley King is God
I feel sad for spurs fans making up a song 4 eduardo already.. i would have thought they was to excited and caught up in winning this mickey mouse cup of theres.On a side note LOL at sky sports news interviewing 4 spurs fans.. and everyone of them having a Belfast accent.

Arsenal fans are blatantly pissed though wow the hate is too much hahaspecialy man like rare, why are u getting cut up about it?at least you got thisemirates-cup.jpg
True say... emirates cup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> carling cup.

Arsenal fans gimme joke, who turn is it to clean the dust out of your cabinetMr-Sheen-POS_sml.gifpt-35038.jpg
lol just because you won "1" cup you think you can talk about cabinets. Swear this is your 1st trophy in something like 9 years. Your not united, chelsea or liverpool boss.You won the shittest cup of the lot Not saying i wouldnt have been happy winning the cup but you man are getting way ahead of yourselves.As i've said before, well done same way. you deserved it

Arsenal fans are blatantly pissed though wow the hate is too much hahaspecialy man like rare, why are u getting cut up about it?at least you got thisemirates-cup.jpg
True say... emirates cup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> carling cup.
No.I know they beat you 5-1 to get to the final.If Arsenal won this i know you would be getting excited, not as excited as these lot obviously though lolbut Totty havent had a trophy for a while so why not get excited? they had tough challenges to get there aswell so why not? stop hating, dont enter the thread if you don't want to see them boast.

It's not easy winning nothing but the League Cup twice in about 15 years, yet still claiming to be a big club. That takes real dedication and effort.
Prime example of jealously.*Smh*HatersAlways going to happen once you become a winner so don't mind it at all

Funny that, because in the space between you winning this League Cup, and the last one back in 1999, Arsenal have won the Premier League twice, the FA cup and the highly prestigious and cherished League cup last year. I won't even do you the embarrassment of going back to the only thing you won before that back in 1991 and list what the Gunners have won in that space of time.

Funny that, because in the space between you winning this League Cup, and the last one back in 1999, Arsenal have won the Premier League twice, the FA cup and the highly prestigious and cherished League cup last year. I won't even do you the embarrassment of going back to the only thing you won before that back in 1991 and list what the Gunners have won in that space of time.
Yes, im sorry, Arsenal won something last year. Im so stupidlol @ you going into history and STILL GETTING IT WRONGMight as well go into the 50's alie? SMH people these days living in the past.