Xbox 360 Call of Duty Thread

Supernova

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curt 0212 - 150Perverted - 50The rest - 50 or suttin.Just showing you guys the levels.And lol at Perverted trying mans tacits.Failed brother. biggrin.gif
Lol at only talking about game twoFirst game if i remember correctlyPervertedJumper - 5002nd place - 305Curt0212 - LastLMAO
Shh, I come late ennet.

SMH @ Gayle.I was actually telling him where to shoot but he waited 10 secs and the other guy to clock him and start shooting at him before Gayle will fire a bullet.lmao @ using a handheld TVNah just playing Gayle, its all jokes, you're a legend.

SMH @ Gayle.I was actually telling him where to shoot but he waited 10 secs and the other guy to clock him and start shooting at him before Gayle will fire a bullet.lmao @ using a handheld TVNah just playing Gayle, its all jokes, you're a legend.
The handheld TV killed it

lol i swear it was perverted who dropped the handheld tv suttin, took man for a bait toyless happy meal.Mans had their lives reversed in 07 for less hype talk then that, watch ur back seriously perverted, gayles a dangerous claymore guy!!Oh yeah what idiot was spittin bout gayle n nemesis being the same person?? dry.gif

Guest djbmc
lol i swear it was perverted who dropped the handheld tv suttin, took man for a bait toyless happy meal.Mans had their lives reversed in 07 for less hype talk then that, watch ur back seriously perverted, gayles a dangerous claymore guy!!Oh yeah what idiot was spittin bout gayle n nemesis being the same person?? dry.gif
someone thought i was gale :D loooooool@the handheld TV remark! alltight rumpled foreskin.

Guest haze-e

Rumpled Foreskin LMAOmsdfadfadgsfgafsghhashsfhsfhsfhNemesis is bats for that comment.Werent me who dropped Handheld TV. Copyrighted by Murks.

LMAO @ NemesisI Blocked that comment out my head. Hang tight the whole of our team more obsessed with who said that rather than killing the other team.Yea think it was murks, 'cause i first droped on a serious level "Are you using a portable tv" then someone drop allowing using a handheld tv.

Rumpled Foreskin LMAOmsdfadfadgsfgafsghhashsfhsfhsfhNemesis is bats for that comment.Werent me who dropped Handheld TV. Copyrighted by Murks.
YOU sir can f*ck RIGHT OFF!!That was sooooooooo blatently u who said that!! i asked "what is alexs id??!!" someone said the humble...sh*t i repeated it to confirm then two twos ur talkin about his foreskin.anyway ur the batty man, all havin him on you FRIENDS!!! let me says that again FRIENDS list, so fall back bllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!

Guest haze-e
YOU sir can f*ck RIGHT OFF!!That was sooooooooo blatently u who said that!! i asked "what is alexs id??!!" someone said the humble...sh*t i repeated it to confirm then two twos ur talkin about his foreskin.anyway ur the batty man, all havin him on you FRIENDS!!! let me says that again FRIENDS list, so fall back bllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D you done know it was you who said that. Yes he is on my friends list... Which i accepted not knowing who it was. Snuffin anyway.You let a battyman come higher than you on COD4. Log off fam.

Didn't hear you say anything tbh, saw you had your headset on.lmao @ Nemesis, sent for me in the first game when i was playing sh*t and i still came top of him at the end.So he made F kid his new rival lmao

Curt 0212 - 150Perverted - 50The rest - 50 or suttin.Just showing you guys the levels.And lol at Perverted trying mans tacits.Failed brother. biggrin.gif
Lol at only talking about game twoFirst game if i remember correctlyPervertedJumper - 5002nd place - 305Curt0212 - LastLMAO
Shh, I come late ennet.
2nd was me :DYou come like a snake

nah i swear everyone needs to do a quick refresher of vip2 names n LIVE ID's cos im gettin lost!N perverts f*ck off u knw u said the forskin suttin. n fam if it was a "honest" mistake, why u still invitin mans in games n sh*t. mans was chattin BARE alex talk b4 alex even joined the LIVE crew. I swear even @ one point man had his name as his clan tag, so FALL BACK!!F Kid u need to fall back too with ur swag level one last stand movements, how about u man up n drop a grenade or suttin b4 u talk to me!f*ck it its SENDIN SEASON, dont make me create a 6min dub on nitebus to dead off certain man!! dry.gif

Guest haze-e
nah i swear everyone needs to do a quick refresher of vip2 names n LIVE ID's cos im gettin lost!N perverts f*ck off u knw u said the forskin suttin. n fam if it was a "honest" mistake, why u still invitin mans in games n sh*t. mans was chattin BARE alex talk b4 alex even joined the LIVE crew. I swear even @ one point man had his name as his clan tag, so FALL BACK!!F Kid u need to fall back too with ur swag level one last stand movements, how about u man up n drop a grenade or suttin b4 u talk to me!f*ck it its SENDIN SEASON, dont make me create a 6min dub on nitebus to dead off certain man!! dry.gif
:D:D:D:D:D LMFAOLMFAOFMadaasdgasdgdasgsghshfhGwaan Nem. Ah yuh dat. Why you gettin so pissed over words g. I had to correct you alie. ALIE?".... Rumpleforeskin"Me - "Did you just say Rumpleforeskin"Someone else - " yeh i swear he said that"*Bare laughter*Lool. I was gonna propose you and FKid have a one on one match but i think i might have to join still.Triple threat maybe. Just to put this foolishness behind us. Lool.

ajsdjfddffggvcnah u lots need to settle this on shipmentwith EVERYONE spectating