Xbox 360 Call of Duty Thread

Supernova

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smh certain guys need to allow the betrayals on hardcore team deathmatchshits disgusting
Swear I got killed about 5 times by our team.And lol at Perverted killing me with a sniper from a metre away.
LMAOI had the scope on someones head... Then as i pressed the trigger you stepped in front of me.Loooool.

smh certain guys need to allow the betrayals on hardcore team deathmatchshits disgusting
Swear I got killed about 5 times by our team.And lol at Perverted killing me with a sniper from a metre away.
LMAOI had the scope on someones head... Then as i pressed the trigger you stepped in front of me.Loooool.
LolOhh, it's you.Confused with all these name changes..Who were you before?

LolOhh, it's you.Confused with all these name changes..Who were you before?
Haze-e > Joker > Perverted Hermit > Zaraki Kenpachi

My days I played sh*t last night, I thought I was progressing at this game but I ain't played it for around a week & now im back to square one! 4getting to look round corners, running in the open etc I played a free 4 all after you lot locked off & got shot up every time I re-spawned by some yanks *smh* I need to level up some more cause my guns clearly ain't cutting it @ level 20.

whats happened to the 3am crew seriously??i got in about 1ish yest n there were a few guys on, by the time i had finished my meat n chips, n caught up on hollyoaks, everyone was gone, i was like seeeeeeeeen.smh @ u man playin hardcore anything when im not there!!
Like you would have made a difference. Loooooooooool.iJoke iJoke.

whats happened to the 3am crew seriously??i got in about 1ish yest n there were a few guys on, by the time i had finished my meat n chips, n caught up on hollyoaks, everyone was gone, i was like seeeeeeeeen.smh @ u man playin hardcore anything when im not there!!
suck your.... lol nah im not even sayin i wud ave made a diff, but its just a break from the normal HEADQUARTERS LOCATED!!! comin from my tv. i usually ave to BEG u man to do something diff.im not even gonna lie though sabotage has got me hooked lately, BIG BOY points to be had there if uve got two decent teams, lol bomb doesnt get touched from the start point for a good 5mins, bare tactical clearing the route through n sh*t

suck your.... lol nah im not even sayin i wud ave made a diff, but its just a break from the normal HEADQUARTERS LOCATED!!! comin from my tv. i usually ave to BEG u man to do something diff.im not even gonna lie though sabotage has got me hooked lately, BIG BOY points to be had there if uve got two decent teams, lol bomb doesnt get touched from the start point for a good 5mins, bare tactical clearing the route through n sh*t
If everyone waits till the end when it sudden death, Sabotage is one of the best games but when the bullshit people go and plant the bomb straight away and get 25 points i think are you dumb.

sudden death is alot, i got f*cked over differently one time though, it was on the countdown to the main bit, had about 25seconds to go n it wudnt respawn me, i was PISSSSSSSED.lol thats some next level of "sh*t gotta play good now" as just pushin x isnt gonna be savin man at all

pissed, missed it, going out tonight so might jump on about 1. fear me ppl.
ShyFD yeh?*Doesnt Fear* :D
angry.gif cool, cool, *checks ammo, blows chamber (no homo) turns off safety*

i swear deres only like 4 man dat post in this thred, u man need to jump on a PS3 ting we got 30 members
Everythink is done in game no need to go on vip2 to set a game up this aint PS3 famG3 + Red Dot + Stopping Power >>>>>>TOoo Much

i swear deres only like 4 man dat post in this thred, u man need to jump on a PS3 ting we got 30 members
Everythink is done in game no need to go on vip2 to set a game up this aint PS3 famG3 + Red Dot + Stopping Power >>>>>>TOoo Much
innit, all the jokes are had on Live, no need to repeat it on the forumthis new patch is sick, mans gettin bare headshots with M21