IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

mirroring it wouldnt workthe score chart and numbers would be the wrong way round
thats easy to edit macz needs to get that video
nah it ainthe would have to edit every single frame in the whole video to do thatmore time, he probably just videod the match with macz, lost 3-2then played the same fixture against someone else - beat them 3-2then edited in the front screen in the match room - but that wouldnt explain how he would change the home and aweay ting

Rob Mclean entered a result even though the match disconnected. His response:"I have made many mistakes in my life but this was a silly one to make. It was not one i needed to make as i was 4-0 up and my opponent disconnected. I let down a lot of people including myself but i am completely adamant i never cheated as the game was already won. I was just trying to protect myself and i feel i have been made an example of here purely because of who i am. If i am any other player on PESRankings, i don't get a 12 month ban. I appreciate everything Konami and PESRankings have done for me in the past but this is nothing more than a huge disappointment for me and i do not feel i have been treated fairly."
lol

mirroring it wouldnt workthe score chart and numbers would be the wrong way round
thats easy to edit macz needs to get that video
nah it ainthe would have to edit every single frame in the whole video to do thatmore time, he probably just videod the match with macz, lost 3-2then played the same fixture against someone else - beat them 3-2then edited in the front screen in the match room - but that wouldnt explain how he would change the home and aweay ting
its 50k, he went the whole way with the editing, this guy ant playing

Rob Mclean entered a result even though the match disconnected. His response:"I have made many mistakes in my life but this was a silly one to make. It was not one i needed to make as i was 4-0 up and my opponent disconnected. I let down a lot of people including myself but i am completely adamant i never cheated as the game was already won. I was just trying to protect myself and i feel i have been made an example of here purely because of who i am. If i am any other player on PESRankings, i don't get a 12 month ban. I appreciate everything Konami and PESRankings have done for me in the past but this is nothing more than a huge disappointment for me and i do not feel i have been treated fairly."
lol
truss I was creasing when I first read thisFirst sentence was killerman going on like hes a Gold Medal winning Athlete getting exposed as a drugs cheat

Macz why aint you more Hyped about getting chucked out! Surely there is something more you can do??
bruv do you know how angry i am. the way man was screaming down the yard wiping sweat from myself when i won that game on sunday. i feel like my names lincoln and iv been set up
Whats all this talk abut Maczdid you get dash out the comp fam?
looks like it

None of you man are even going to support me anyways, you lot will be doing something else, FACT.Lol @ Macz bait somethings gunna kick off now.
Nah truss, I will pass by, hence why me and my boys are going in the morningHOWEVERIf a Street Fighter 4 or Soul Caliber or GTA4 machine is free, then sorry bruv

lol @ lee cook some waste guyhe can email me quick enough when he was asking about the dispute but when i wanna see the video he dont wanna emailso i rang him up an said why hasnt he emailed me back an he was like he has to check with legal to see if i can be sent iti said well its going against me so i have every right to see itan he was like yeh you do but its going against legal

Guest Lemons
lol @ lee cook some waste guyhe can email me quick enough when he was asking about the dispute but when i wanna see the video he dont wanna emailso i rang him up an said why hasnt he emailed me back an he was like he has to check with legal to see if i can be sent iti said well its going against me so i have every right to see itan he was like yeh you do but its going against legalu reckon there will be metal detectors?
I'll back you.Clay borers. It's the new ting.