IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

This is why i asked to play all my games ranked so the record went down on my PES history last 20 games showin the result. Rob Mclean was the only guy that wouldn't play ranked, claimed it lagged more but it was obvious he was just hopin to enter phony scores if he lost.

Guest Sho Case

you are fully brewingi swear pro is the gamethis is what it does to certain guysthey go to next extremeslaugh.gifif that ever happened to me im going nuts

• Downvote 1

caiaphasTrialist 204 Join Date: Aug 2006Location: LondonSupports: ArsenalPosts: 11vCash: 150caiaphas 10 Just got the email, even though my result was disputed. So cya guys at wembley!__________________aka URIZENPSN = Urizen67 Pissed mans planning how to spend that chedder already

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH and Play.com have issued a statement regarding cheating within its current PES 2008 tournament, following recent measures against players found cheating.Konami and Play.com joined efforts in October to celebrate the launch of PES 2008 with a pre-order competition offer. Customers pre-ordering PES 2008 from Play.com were invited to partake in an online competition that will culminate in a play-off competition held at the Play.com Live show at Wembley, held over the weekend of March 15th-16th. The ultimate winner will receive £50,000 but it is with much regret that Konami and Play.com have been forced to disqualify a leading player in the competition.Konami Digital Entertainment Ltd GmbH and Play.com will not tolerate cheating of any kind and reiterates its commitment that only the best players will be eligible to win the competition. The tournament is being overseen by Konami’s respect PES Rankings team, which is charged with dealing with disputes and have ultimate authority. Those caught cheating will be banned from the competition and will face a ban of up to one year from PES Rankings.
Pissed, That c*nt is a disgrace. Macz just pay £24 for you and a couple of goons to take this guy out.Stat you not reaching? Thought these gaming events are your kinda thing, apprently some new games are going to be there for testing and sh*t.

Yea it says there will be a chance to play games that won't be reaching play.com for months!Ima just rinse out my vip pass and walk everywhere, ima chat sh*t as well say i work for microsoft as well.Called that guy a cheater on the pes forums, lets see what hes gunna come up with rolleyes.gif