IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

Macz PM the full story of how you got cheated.Ima Pm some dude at PESFAN, he wanted the info, apprently he's going to be there as well.Swear my guy has a list of all the cheaters that got through lol
check ur pm init
Yea safe got it, might not send it now man. This guy might try a ting and tip the other guy off. Better off just acting like nothing is going to happen.

Macz you got parred fam, seriously you gotta do him in (n/h) Have you officialy been kicked out of the comp?If it happened to me I would actually get him done, not even a joke ting how you gonna cheat man out of a chance of winning 50 grand u mad?? Thats kinda P would change your life bruv....If i werent going out on friday I would reach still, gundam good luck...even if you dont win atleast you can say you went to wembley to play these next low lifes that enter pro competitions to pay for their youts,food,yard etc (no send for anyone that does unsure.gif)

Advertisement Taking place this weekend at the Play.com Live event at Wembley Stadium is the long awaited final of the Play.com £50,000 competition!After months of qualifiers, the number of players has been whittled down to the final, lucky 32 who will fight it out to win the biggest prize in PES history. £50,000. That's right, £50,000 just for playing a video game. Not a bad days work 'eh?All 32 players are getting goody bags including iPods so even if they miss out on the main prize they still get something for their effortsThe doors will open at 10am with the tournament due to start at 11am where these 32 players will battle it out on the 360 versionAC_IggsarmanicodebignickC.Ronaldo#1christos_sdarinserDarkbouncerUKEJOExcello.ConflictFootimasterjoaqstaKEV McL 1Marko9Gardinicmatthew147nickcook69360oldboilerphilm87psychosykes16Sharpstersk8erpro20SunnygillukUrizenv..Fnatic.WallaceXquisiteIronsideLeelyallHoudini64LeeomacbCuprysShabba67SS-HJWallace has emerged as the early favourite but could fall at the first hurdle if he was to be drawn in a tough group. The top two players from each of the eight groups will progress to the knock out stages where the fun will begin and the pressure on the players will really tell with so much at stake.Members of the public can watch the final take place, all you have to do is buy a ticket for the Play.com Live event online or presumably on the door if there are any spaces left. Not only will the tickets grant you access to the finals but also the main Play.com Live event.

Macz you got parred fam, seriously you gotta do him in (n/h) Have you officialy been kicked out of the comp?If it happened to me I would actually get him done, not even a joke ting how you gonna cheat man out of a chance of winning 50 grand u mad?? Thats kinda P would change your life bruv....If i werent going out on friday I would reach still, gundam good luck...even if you dont win atleast you can say you went to wembley to play these next low lifes that enter pro competitions to pay for their youts,food,yard etc (no send for anyone that does unsure.gif)
Swear 90% of people in the comp is from scotland. They are playing for their farms. Yea, i don't expect to win lol just jokes i got to the final 32 without even being that good.

Advertisement Taking place this weekend at the Play.com Live event at Wembley Stadium is the long awaited final of the Play.com £50,000 competition!After months of qualifiers, the number of players has been whittled down to the final, lucky 32 who will fight it out to win the biggest prize in PES history. £50,000. That's right, £50,000 just for playing a video game. Not a bad days work 'eh?All 32 players are getting goody bags including iPods so even if they miss out on the main prize they still get something for their effortsThe doors will open at 10am with the tournament due to start at 11am where these 32 players will battle it out on the 360 versionAC_IggsarmanicodebignickC.Ronaldo#1christos_sdarinserDarkbouncerUKEJOExcello.ConflictFootimasterjoaqstaKEV McL 1Marko9Gardinicmatthew147nickcook69360oldboilerphilm87psychosykes16Sharpstersk8erpro20SunnygillukUrizenv..Fnatic.WallaceXquisiteIronsideLeelyallHoudini64LeeomacbCuprysShabba67SS-HJWallace has emerged as the early favourite but could fall at the first hurdle if he was to be drawn in a tough group. The top two players from each of the eight groups will progress to the knock out stages where the fun will begin and the pressure on the players will really tell with so much at stake.Members of the public can watch the final take place, all you have to do is buy a ticket for the Play.com Live event online or presumably on the door if there are any spaces left. Not only will the tickets grant you access to the finals but also the main Play.com Live event.
winner right there..Im biased and wot..lol

Guest Lemons

I would come, wearing my T shirt with a big lemon on it, if I wasn't going to Nottingham. I'm there in spirit though, if that means anything at all (I know if it does, it couldn't possibly mean any less).