Do you support english teams in the champions league?

Michael Scofield

only liverpool.. dont like to see man u or chelsea doing well in anything.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh no.For many reasons..I aint gonna support arsenal (you can say what you like, but with their ideal team out they have 0 english players) for the sake of them being ENGLISH, the Irony would be too much, and my head might explode.Same with chelsea really, plus I do not really like chelsea as a club at all.Were someone like west ham, fulham etc ever to get into the CL, then I would want them to do well however.I did want liverpool to do well when they won it though.But the idiocy I see from other fans always makes me not give a sh*t.If milan win, I dont have no italians chatting sh*t to me next day.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Never particularly want the English teams to go out and feel kind off proud theres 4 prem team left in the champions league. But if its say Barca or AC against an english team i'd just want the best team to win the tie. U>E>F>A> i couldn't care less.

I want to support the english teams but the next day the fans of that team just talk smack and so does the manager in the paper so it makes it harder.
Feel the same way. The constant hype and bragging prevents me from wanting to see Arsenal or Liverpool win ANYTHING. And after the CC final I NEVER want to see Tottenham win another trophie EVER again. Been playing like any f*ck*ng Newcastle all season and after 1 cup they think their Barcelona

I want to support the english teams but the next day the fans of that team just talk smack and so does the manager in the paper so it makes it harder.
Feel the same way. The constant hype and bragging prevents me from wanting to see Arsenal or Liverpool win ANYTHING. And after the CC final I NEVER want to see Tottenham win another trophie EVER again. Been playing like any f*ck*ng Newcastle all season and after 1 cup they think their Barcelona
laugh.gif Realest talk i've heard all week

I wouldnt go as far as 2 say i support champions league teams BUT im well aware that whatever the top 4 teams do in the champs league is a reflection of the premiership. Liverpool winning it recently and Arsenal knocking out the current holders can only raise the profile of the english game (i dont mean route 1 either) For far 2 long dem "europeans" have been looking down their noses at the premiership and now they realize they HAVE 2 take english teams seriously.

I cheered when S 'n' S scored against Bayern in the CL final.
I kept telling myself I wanted AC Milan to knock Arsenal out on Tuesday.Then when the final whistle was blown at OT, I flicked over to 120 and saw Walcott belting down the right wing and Adebayor putting it in, I punched the air and was smiling. I then thought WTF I didn't want Arsenal to win earlier... that support for Arsenal lasted all of 2 mins cos the moment I came on VIP2 I remembered why I wanted Milan to win! So basically like someone said I try to support British teams but sometimes it's not an option.

Guest Mickey Kane

I support whichever team I LIKE regardless of whether they're English or not...For example, I like Milan more than I do Man Utd so I was happs when they knocked Utd out in the semi's last year but that's not because they're English. However, I have been feeling proud recently for the way England have been repping in European football.

Hmmm, its a tough one reallycause number 1, f*ck listening to the winning teams fans gloat and bring it up all the time when you have an argument, "best team in europe" nonsense, and f*ck Liverpool or Arsenal winning it anyway for personal reasons...but 2, after Ronaldo's injustice last year at the world player of the year awards it brought it all back, i knew the premiership was frowned upon at times within the european football world, but i thought that with platini and all the changes at least the judging and other aspects would be fair and equal, but that was the last straw, i would love it to see an all english semi final and/or an english winner and an english based player to triumph at the major awards, just to show those wankersso yeh, its a double edged sword for me