What Drug(s) Would You Try (if you havent alredy)...

spiderman

never usd any drugs b4lookin to hit up shrooms maybe sumtimes this yrsome1 inform me of the risks plzpossibly prices too plz not lookin to roll up to a tree and they bump me on sum pochantos ting.also would nevr do any propr drugsmight try weed one day when i'm high on alcohol & life
cant remember the risks, i never tried these tho, i know heads rates them/easy to grow but the time for me to do such a thing is past.they aint that expensive afaik but quite harder to come by,unless u got that hippie connect
ain't expensive, taste like sh*t tho-had to mix it into a yoghurt in the end .Weren't bad. Nice and mellow.We had some ambient music and lights in the room-just remember everything being europhic and laughing a lotOne kid f*cked it tho. Did shrooms AND lsd, started getting repressed thingymabobs

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never usd any drugs b4lookin to hit up shrooms maybe sumtimes this yrsome1 inform me of the risks plzpossibly prices too plz not lookin to roll up to a tree and they bump me on sum pochantos ting.also would nevr do any propr drugsmight try weed one day when i'm high on alcohol & life
cant remember the risks, i never tried these tho, i know heads rates them/easy to grow but the time for me to do such a thing is past.they aint that expensive afaik but quite harder to come by,unless u got that hippie connect
Shrooms can make you sh*t yourself, lose control of your battyole and it just flows like ghetto on red bull

i think when they was legal they was more safe. thats when i had them. 1st time it just made us really giggly. second time we got them from camden market, it was alot more intese. colours where more bright, head was light, hands were tingly and i was more spaced out. my friend then went abit nuts and got really paranoid which made me paranoid. my kitten was hyper and i thought she had taken some of them aswell. up until that point it was the best. my advice would be only do them with people you are completly comfortable with, otherwise you will think horrible thoughts.

i think when they was legal they was more safe. thats when i had them. 1st time it just made us really giggly. second time we got them from camden market, it was alot more intese. colours where more bright, head was light, hands were tingly and i was more spaced out. my friend then went abit nuts and got really paranoid which made me paranoid. my kitten was hyper and i thought she had taken some of them aswell. up until that point it was the best. my advice would be only do them with people you are completly comfortable with, otherwise you will think horrible thoughts.
Miss K if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

when i was reaaal young like 10 i used be on dat lighter fuel/ gas goin thru couple cans in a week lickin my head off like a full blooded brazilian street kid loli was goin thru some traumatic times otha then that the usual sheeeit
What were you doing, smelling it?
lol nah they had these lil colourful tops on jus put them between my teeth pushed and inhaled the gas lmao some next fiended activities, one of my friends had to go hospital cos he stopped breathin ambulance came n sh*t thas when i stopped lol

when i was reaaal young like 10 i used be on dat lighter fuel/ gas goin thru couple cans in a week lickin my head off like a full blooded brazilian street kid loli was goin thru some traumatic times otha then that the usual sheeeit
lol nah they had these lil colourful tops on jus put them between my teeth pushed and inhaled the gas lmao some next fiended activities, one of my friends had to go hospital cos he stopped breathin ambulance came n sh*t thas when i stopped lol
teh f00k mellow.gif Are you from Glasgow or somewhere like that?

LMAO that sh*t is crazy, i used to do that sometimes during school times

lol

When did Mushrooms become illegal? Thought it was some late 70's, early 80's ting when it was all free and wild

naah LDN lol i just saw some older ones doin it and got curious it was like a month long phaze

naah LDN lol i just saw some older ones doin it and got curious it was like a month long phaze
Reh, that sounds off key, never heard of that one. Didn't it just taste disgusting :D

Reh, that sounds off key, never heard of that one. Didn't it just taste disgusting :D
it did kinda taste like hairspray but i wasnt doin it to taste the rainbow loli jus wanted to get smashed, the high only lasted for like 1 minute per spray lolits abit nuts lookin back cos these days i dont take any drugs at all minus alcohol

When did Mushrooms become illegal? Thought it was some late 70's, early 80's ting when it was all free and wild
They're still "legal".Well in the sense its not illegal to pick shrooms or possess them...the minute you wash them you're in trouble

before 2005, it was legal to grow and sell them. there was loads of shrooms stalls in camden market. after july 2005 it became a class a drug and people were banned from selling them.

Tried week Twice, not really my type of thingWeed + drink makes my head spin like mad which in turn makes me feel sickWeed + drinking for me is the most dangerous thing I have ever done as my concentration levels were zero and I kept jumping lightswill try mushrooms when I go dam but apart from that:HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

All ive done is weed fuk the rest...But im feeling to mushrooms oneday but only if it feels right...I wundt try LSD especially heard some sh*t about who created it and why....Sum fukries..