Lieutenant

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6nt9g5.jpgthis thread is now about j step
laugh.gif:D Pissed he better hope he had sum lubricant wid him....She dont look lyk the type who would take his feelings into consideration....

If your 16 - 21 and date 40 year olds...your waste gashIf you tend to go for the same type of guy, get hurt and then complain that ALL men are whatever....your waste gashIf you plaster your fringe with gel to cover the whole of your forehead and springle cheap gems thinking its the lick....your waste gash

If you sit at the back of the bus chatting your buisness so loud I can hear you from the front
this and putting ur fone on loudspeaker on the bus whilsthaving a conversation.One girl i went to skool done this and i just thought 'u knob'.
LOL I was on the 121 yesterday and all I could hear was some chick with her mp3 on LOUD and tryna talk OVER it... then one Beyonce chune came on and she starting shouting (not singing) to the left to the left lmao... I was expecting to see some yout but when she got up she looked about 17/18 smh... she felt noooo shame.

when you write like this and think its cool"hEY lolZ wagwan Innit brapp brapp xoxoxox"When you have never read a book outside school and only concentrate on reading agazines with celebrity gossip.If you are over 21 and still using slang and know all the gossip about grime mcee'sWhen you spend more than 1 hour on MSN( Many sad Niggaz) and always leaving attention seeking messages .If you have a msyapce page that takes more than 2 minutes to loadWhen your cellphone is always off or on vibrate
Boy I spend long on msn some days...does that make me a waste gash? mellow.gif