Barber messed up my hair, planning on throwing a rock at store window

Guest GYM GOON

lol, you pay your barber before they cut your hair?
Fail alie
Neek.Man f*cked up your trim and you still tipped him. Then waited until you got home before you decided to go back.Lets be real you're not doing anything to the barbers shop window so allow it.
Init one of those guys that wil sit on a chair and take abuse form a guy shouting in there faceand then the next day say "i was gunna bang him out blad"

Guest Radio

When you see your hair is urkled you tell him where to fix it before leaving the shop, anyone who don't do this lacks confidence and could never be called a goon.

Guest Sho Case
I feel your pain how can barbers give man a leaning trim at the front2nd time aswell had to wear woolie hat to one sideNot going back there again boy
mockery

Guest djbmc
Mischif ill silence you anyday bitch
Errr no you cant mate you didn't even holla at your barber when he was murdering your noggin famb.
jkg.;lg bjk ojihoghohg'LOOOOOOOL!!!!!

I feel your pain how can barbers give man a leaning trim at the front2nd time aswell had to wear woolie hat to one sideNot going back there again boy
mockery
LOL @ leaving, when you can see your trims substandard. Shoulda got it fixed.I only charge £5 a trim.