Roadside Gees - Lesson 3 : The Key 2 The Game

macz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the fuk is dr'z???
dunno. all I know is he smashed windgust :D denden and elmz st are the best two in the clickra is decent but he seems to try too hard to sound extra greazy with the rhymes, and moretime the bars ain't :D he does have his moments on here though.needs more bizzle.

• 1 month later...

Im great wid da nine and great wid my rhymes,Your fake wid ur rhymes and fake on da grind,Im a ape on da grind niggaz talk da beef,But once in time dey aint gonna ride,Im catting to ride catting to clap da nine, Catting to catch dem cats dat catting my rhymes, No one clappin der nines. And wat you know about being in jail on new years eve,Where ders fights every where,Screws run through in der rioting gear,Never got put on a diet in der,I told da servery boy to fill up my tray before i fly it and cause a riot in der, Greazey guys dat will tear down screws in rioting gear. There was a fight every hour in the showerMan swinging and slipping for hoursDodging and dipping for hoursMans chocking and swinging with towelsFlip the script and buss his head of the tilesGet nicked and they put a comment in my fileScrews didn't know i was on it from a child, What do u know about a sweatbox going to ur trialAnd when you get let out man going on wild.What do u no about living on da block,Pitching 2 dem fiends dats living off da rocks,Wat u no about jail soap in a sock,I'll bus ur head and ride it broke on da block,Wat u no about Guns wen dey c*ck off,Blast a nigga for his 8 grand watch,Ive bin through da sticks da clips da shots,Ive ran through da raves da cribs da blocks,Ive bin on a move wen someone got popped,Cause he didn't give up da box.f*ck RIGHT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFR.A>>>>>>>____________

Guest Tronics
And wat you know about being in jail on new years eve,Where ders fights every where,Screws run through in der rioting gear,Never got put on a diet in der,I told da servery boy to fill up my tray before i fly it and cause a riot in der, Greazey guys dat will tear down screws in rioting gear. f*ck RIGHT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFR.A>>>>>>>____________
Tbh when that lyric gets sprayed it's wheel!How can people be saying RA isn't the best in Roadside? Guy is intense.Until Smiley comes back there's no-one close imo.

And wat you know about being in jail on new years eve,Where ders fights every where,Screws run through in der rioting gear,Never got put on a diet in der,I told da servery boy to fill up my tray before i fly it and cause a riot in der, Greazey guys dat will tear down screws in rioting gear. f*ck RIGHT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFR.A>>>>>>>____________
Tbh when that lyric gets sprayed it's wheel!How can people be saying RA isn't the best in Roadside? Guy is intense.Until Smiley comes back there's no-one close imo.
realest of talks, i dont see how DEN is better than RA
wht tune is tht on
and its on Real Arteillery

Guest PennyTraitor

this is why these man are one of the hardest crews cos theres so many strong members. beezy werent really on dis too tough cah hes in pen. his mixtape is ARD tho. alot of rap tho