The Official F1 Thread

Admin.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick move by Heidfield took both Kovalainen and Raikkonen in one move.
sick sick sickbest move of today has to be hamiltonsyh hes carrying the heavier fuel still. what happened to kimi, man faded
I dunno I thought the one by Heidfield I think when he took Alonso and someone else in the 2 corners was sick, Alonso just got moved, he put up no defence.Love races in the rain, see some risks and great moves.

Sick move by Heidfield took both Kovalainen and Raikkonen in one move.
sick sick sickbest move of today has to be hamiltonsyh hes carrying the heavier fuel still. what happened to kimi, man faded
I dunno I thought the one by Heidfield I think when he took Alonso and someone else in the 2 corners was sick, Alonso just got moved, he put up no defence.Love races in the rain, see some risks and great moves.
yhyh nicks move was sickthis is what racings all about. testing ever piece of skill they have.wud love to see what would happen if everyone had the same car. btw hamilton JUST got away with that

lol at Jenson "the forgotten man since Lewis came on the scene" Button
:lol:
Jenson in a Mclaren would win the World Championship.He's a far better all rounded driver than Lewis.
HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO. I AGREE THERES NIT MUCH BETWEEN DEM. BUT BUTTON HAS NO SELF COFIDENCE/BELIEF AND IT SHOW IN HIS DRIVING.