The Official F1 Thread

Admin.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big big win for Lewis, was a great drive by him. Enjoyed the race, some funny spin offs to some great driving.Three way tie in the racing championship EXCELLENT!Top 2 or 3 races of the season.Doddington in 2010 has a job to live up to
Theyre coming to Claham Junction/Battersea? Nah I'm ramping, but its Donnington. I used to get confused as well.

A big big win for Lewis, was a great drive by him. Enjoyed the race, some funny spin offs to some great driving.Three way tie in the racing championship EXCELLENT!Top 2 or 3 races of the season.Doddington in 2010 has a job to live up to
Theyre coming to Claham Junction/Battersea? Nah I'm ramping, but its Donnington. I used to get confused as well.
Yeah my bad I spelt it wrong, should've known better.I'm looking forward to it at Donnington.

Sick race, Hamilton smashed it was a great start. Kovalainen f*cked it 2nd fav driver but lacks any sort of cutting edge. Shoulda taken Kimi at one stage when he was lapping about 4 secs faster but was too shook.LMFAO @ Massa, said it before, biggest fraud of a driver, dont know how hes driving at Ferrari. Can only drive when dry and everyone else is crashing out. smhButton aint better than Hamilton but trust if Button had a better car he would be shower. The honda is pretty wack tbh but he gets so much money he dont wanan leave that cushty job

That's the thing with Button he is actually a very good driver just in a poor Honda. I feel he should move to Red Bull just look how far they've come along since they started. DC is quitting racing now so him and Webber can become a very good team.Also Alonso could be on the move, I can't see him sticking with Renualt that car is pants now. Don't feel anyone with confidence when Piquet is your team mate either.Tell you McClaren now have got the pace!

• 2 weeks later...

Vettel is off to Red Bull.Qualifying results for the German Grand Prix:1. Lewis Hamilton (GB) McLaren-Mercedes2. Felipe Massa (Brz) Ferrari3. Heikki Kovalainen (Fin) McLaren-Mercedes4. Jarno Trulli (Ita) Toyota5. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Renault6. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari7. Robert Kubica (Pol) BMW Sauber8. Mark Webber (Aus) RedBull - Renault9. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Toro Rosso - Ferrari10. David Coulthard (GB) RedBull - Renault11. Timo Glock (Ger) Toyota12. Nick Heidfeld (Ger) BMW Sauber13. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Williams - Toyota14. Jenson Button (GB) Honda15. Sebastien Bourdais (Fra) Toro Rosso - Ferrari16. Kazuki Nakajima (Jpn) Williams - Toyota17. Nelson Piquet (Brz) Renault18. Rubens Barrichello (Brz) Honda19. Adrian Sutil (Ger) Force India - Ferrari20. Giancarlo Fisichella (Ita) Force India - Ferrari

Guest Swiftie
Don't know how hamilton managed top pull this one out of the bag.This looks like it's gonna be a tight race, Mclaren and Ferrari closely matched, plus throw in Alonso and the red bulls, plus the under performing BMWs.Geeeez.
His flying lap was sick. Iirc, pole changed about 12 times in the 1st practice.In the 2nd, even Alonso tried a ting nearly ending up 2nd.Can see Lewis winning again today. Just wished 12pm came around quicker.. :angry:

Guest Swiftie
Pissed for Hamilton f*ck*ng safety car come out and now he is behind Massa and Kovalinean when he was like 12 seconds in front.Mclaren f*cked up should have took Hamilton in when the safety car was out.
Fam, he's back to 2nd.. & 11 laps to go.. MAN's duppyin em....Sad to day I was pissed when man didnt pit when safety was out.. But their gamble looks to be working..