LMAO @ CBeebies. . .

Ego

Guest Mickey Kane
laugh.gif to my ol skool hiphoppers does this not sound beatwise a little bit like Pete Rock & CL Smooth - For Pete's Sake??? or am I just lean???4
The beat IS very 'De La Soul'

Err, what's wrong with this? It's aimed at kids, them multicoloured skanks there just keeps them interested. Also if you interpreted homosexuality from that then boy...People going on like in our day we didn't have them funky guys.dave_benson_philips.jpg
loooool this guy was jokesThe way he came with different voices and all..

Err, what's wrong with this? It's aimed at kids, them multicoloured skanks there just keeps them interested. Also if you interpreted homosexuality from that then boy...People going on like in our day we didn't have them funky guys.dave_benson_philips.jpg
loooool this guy was jokesThe way he came with different voices and all..
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOolDave Benson Philips LOLwhen man jus saw his face i nearly choked on my shortbread biscuit LOL

I see nothing wrong with it. You man are looking at this through an adults mindset.I've often found myself skanking with my little ones while learning via Cbeebies, Dora the Explora & other learning programme dvd's. They ONLY watch dvd's of their mum's or my selection.Watching TV ain't the one for them at this age.I'll just let them be kids.

Hey Arthuer >> All this bullshit"You've got to listen to your heartListen to your... feet / beatListen to the rhythmThe rhythm of the street"
dont forget, hey aronold, real monsters etc oh and the rugrats had their moments