Interational football

TF S4DK

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swear downThe way we pass into oppo is a jokeSwitch it. Give it back. Hold it. Anything.Just don't give the f*ck*ng football away.Thats when you get hurt.I done think they realize the more you move the ball the more space you create
init from left to right and back over instead it goes from becks to rooney who givs it to gerrard... rooney makes run gerrard smahses against gallas mellow.gif

at least hoddles right about gerrardand wilkins about terrynow to get them all against jt and stevie ganother correct ting by hoddle no pacef*ck it why was hoddle sacked?

Woody would have started if he weren't 'injured' Terry was sleepin when that pass was made.England have no creative spark. Saying that, only Ribery for france was bringing the game to life.France youngers are going to be ALOT when they got older. Swear some of them should be starting today instead of playing in that B team.

swear downThe way we pass into oppo is a jokeSwitch it. Give it back. Hold it. Anything.Just don't give the f*ck*ng football away.Thats when you get hurt.I done think they realize the more you move the ball the more space you create
init from left to right and back over instead it goes from becks to rooney who givs it to gerrard... rooney makes run gerrard smahses against gallas mellow.gif
Its cos Gerrard always wants to be superman.Also, WTF was Joe Cole doing. I HATE WHEN THEY TRY THAT sh*t.He tried pinging into Rooneys feet and going for the return on edge of the box.THAT sh*t DONT WORK UNLESS YOUR PLAYING DERBY.Carrick and Hargo need to be in the middle. Keep thyat sh*t

freak and jokeon lescott on and rooney off *switches tv off*

yh i was about to say at least i know rooney starts vs villa now