Did she really touch the cakes without washing her hands?

Numero001

Ok this is bad but let me tell you whats worse:People getting offended when u don't let them take a sip of your drink.
:D AAARRRRRGH.Or people who have the nerve to try digging into your food, even when you refuse them. ''Come on fam, spare me some of ur chips man'' ARE YOU MADD???Try any of them manoeuvres on me and I'll pluck your eye out.
when u get a 2pc chicken + chips and someone asks for a piece

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats nasty. I would have jus said "you can 'av em"
I dumb down wen Im 'ere but not that much down lol. Said it before, its a bitch tryna rep young Black boys at times. Nuff times I've wanted to say certain tings but cant 'cause I dont wanna be seen as the stereotype.For instance, the woman that inspired this thread admitted she woulda voted BNP had they been running in her area today. I knew it. She said it brazen as well. Wanted to cuss her and break her down but thought lemme llow it. To think when I said I dont consider OAPs when I'm voting 'cause it doesnt affect me she called me ignorant lol. Thats a next topic.But yeah, damn tryna be a polite young, Black male. Compromise too much
You should have asked her why she would vote for them....I bet she would say something like "I'm not racist but...."

Nah from when he put them on the table, seperated with his fingers etc, i would have said no thanks and walked offputting them in your hand and simulating eating them...SMHstand up for your principles
Strong strong C/Sshould of baitly just said "nah i dont want them now after you've touched them up AND put them on the table"
get me. you little bitch#1 way to give yourself health problems"LET IT OUT"

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I dumb down wen Im 'ere but not that much down lol. Said it before, its a bitch tryna rep young Black boys at times. Nuff times I've wanted to say certain tings but cant 'cause I dont wanna be seen as the stereotype.For instance, the woman that inspired this thread admitted she woulda voted BNP had they been running in her area today. I knew it. She said it brazen as well. Wanted to cuss her and break her down but thought lemme llow it. To think when I said I dont consider OAPs when I'm voting 'cause it doesnt affect me she called me ignorant lol. Thats a next topic.But yeah, damn tryna be a polite young, Black male. Compromise too much
That is a par.Saying something like that in the company of a black person is an almighty par.She was parring the par.You shouldn't have had that.

Ok this is bad but let me tell you whats worse:People getting offended when u don't let them take a sip of your drink.
:D AAARRRRRGH.Or people who have the nerve to try digging into your food, even when you refuse them. ''Come on fam, spare me some of ur chips man'' ARE YOU MADD???Try any of them manoeuvres on me and I'll pluck your eye out.
when u get a 2pc chicken + chips and someone asks for a piece
LOL Especially then.Coming between me and my food is VIOLATION :D !!! Attempt at your own risk.

That is a par.Saying something like that in the company of a black person is an almighty par.She was parring the par.You shouldn't have had that.
Bold was the point of the statement just incase anyone didnt realise Scraps was ramping (or so I hope)

I don't eat anything anyone has touched.Allow going to some buffet and eating stuff some unwashed, pissy, d*ck hands have prodded at. Allow going to a buffet and eating something some nose picking, picky head, huge nostril child picked up and put back before you. Allow using a chocolate fountain where some snotty child put their half eaten strawberry or a grimey finger into the running chocolate. Allow eating at someones house where there are kids still in nappies - 9 times out of 10 the mumzy thinks their kid is "pure" and don't wash their hands afterwards, especially in Samalian families.Allow asking me to have a sip of my drink or if you can "sky" it. NASTY, buy your own drink, if you really want some of my drink you WILL be left with the last drops of backwashed dregs at the bottom floating with food bits. Allow putting your hands in my crisp packet when you've just gone for a piss, HELD AND SHAKEN YOUR d*ck DRY and not washed them.INFACT ALLOW TOUCHING MY FOOD AT ALL. Certain food places love to fondle the food with their bare hands, nasty.

So some more sweets just got put down, one dude wanted to get the blackcurrant one so the dude in my story offered to get it for him. This time he used a little plastic stirrer thingy. Someone asked why he doesnt use his hands, to which he replied "Well I dont wanna put them on my sweaty hands." :DNow imagine I had eaten them, I woulda wanted to vomit

oh my god someone touched my sweets!!!funny thing with you people is its the IDEA of the germs that worries youwether or not they would ACUALLY make you ill...im sure few people have any ideaid wipe my hand on the table then LICK it just to show you that its nuffini dont do all this over the top stuff and im FINE gave my pal a swig of my water after playing football...big deal. he was grateful, and i took the bottle back off him and drank the rest. this was weeks ago and im still fine(!)

INFACT ALLOW TOUCHING MY FOOD AT ALL. Certain food places love to fondle the food with their bare hands, nasty.
Reminds me of the Pizza hut advert where they praise the fact all of their food is 'made by hand'. I havent eaten there since tttt

INFACT ALLOW TOUCHING MY FOOD AT ALL. Certain food places love to fondle the food with their bare hands, nasty.
Reminds me of the Pizza hut advert where they praise the fact all of their food is 'made by hand'. I havent eaten there since tttt
loooooooooooooooooool

loooooooooooooooooool
2pr9xs1.gif

id wipe my hand on the table then LICK it just to show you that its nuffini dont do all this over the top stuff and im FINE gave my pal a swig of my water after playing football...big deal. he was grateful, and i took the bottle back off him and drank the rest. this was weeks ago and im still fine(!)
Come like some chick i used to know - the germ defier.Once she got her hubba bubba wiped it onthe floor and chewed it, just to show us all it was nothing.Bare jaws clunked to the floor that day.

• 5 months later...

Different scenario, but same principles apply:Some woman has a cold, and every time she had a coughing fit I would hear *spit* and the tap go. In my house, we're not supposed to wash our hands in the kitchen sink, rinse is dangerous grounds but coming from outside and washing hands in the sink is likely to be on the receiving end of a cussing.I refused to believe the woman was spittin in there - didnt know what she was doing but couldnt comprehend that she was spitting in the sink that everyone uses. Maybe she was spittin in a tissue then taking a gulp of water. Ironically, the woman who touched the cakes without washing her hands just asked her "You havent been spittin in the sink, have you?", to which she nonchalantly replied "Yeah, why?" This is some big grown woman Is it me? Like, is there something not wrong with it?*currently SMHin and the thing happened 15mins ago*

Some people are nasty man.My boyfriends mum is a fine example of this. The woman has cats, which is cool. But why do they need to leave their fur all over the gaff and you dont notice it at all? I had to go there for dinner once- which i was fearing anyway cos i know she dont wash her meat before cooking (must be a white thing). The food had cat hair in it ffs. I ate one pea then just pretended i needed to rest.f*ck goin there for xmas.Also at work theres always one dude who sees no problem with sneezing in their hand, wiping said hand on their TROUSERS then proceeding to go over and touch every single sandwich/ cake.f*ckin tramps

Some people are nasty man.My boyfriends mum is a fine example of this. The woman has cats, which is cool. But why do they need to leave their fur all over the gaff and you dont notice it at all? I had to go there for dinner once- which i was fearing anyway cos i know she dont wash her meat before cooking (must be a white thing). The food had cat hair in it ffs. I ate one pea then just pretended i needed to rest.f*ck goin there for xmas.Also at work theres always one dude who sees no problem with sneezing in their hand, wiping said hand on their TROUSERS then proceeding to go over and touch every single sandwich/ cake.f*ckin tramps
Theres an old saying: "You made your bed, lay in it". You chose to get jooked in the bed while you was laying it, so boy, face the reprucussions

This is why i stopped eating at my mixed races ex's house. her white mum cooks and leaves the food on the cupboard top for HOURS untill the pesrson comes to get there food. NO COVER NUTTIN. Musta bopped in the kitchen 1 day and see the cat licking some1s chicken i was like WTF. Marjay comes in takes the food and proceeds to eat.In my yard food gets coverd asap then put in the microwave/oven for later.SMH at most white famlies hygiene

Theres an old saying: "You made your bed, lay in it". You chose to get jooked in the bed while you was laying it, so boy, face the reprucussions
Theres no excuse for her uncleanliness.

No it aint cool if its ur own kitchen sink and other ppl eat at ur house. so ur gonna huck and spit in ur kitchen sink, the same sink that u clean meat in or wash dishes in...NASTY.Simple levels of hygiene..if you cant do that what other hygenic sins are you committing. Harps back to the whole thing where if a girl cant even look after her toes which are on public display whose to say shes washing her fangina proper?NOT directed at you M.O.P, in general.

Some chick asked to borrow my headphones today.They're those in-ear ones that you push right in. Some expensive Bose ones.I was like nah they're in ear ones innit.*Blank Look* "So?""They go right into your eyes"."Yeah I know *lol*""Yes well...*just stare at her*"Someone else had the mercy to come to my rescue before I burst out laughing and said "Nah but they go right in your eye - thats disgusting ____"She goes "Oh it doesnt matter, you havent got a disease have you"Felt to maul her.