1 member has voted

1. 1. marlon is girl trust

• yes
    • deffiantly
    • yeh knew he was suspect fromday

Half your age plus 7 = Minimum
so a 50 year old can link a 32 year old?seeeeeeen
Think about thatI dont see the issue both full grown pass youngness so boi
so 60 and 42 is ok? and 70 and 52 is ok?
Wow, you're sh*t at maths.
Innit.I had to double for a min, :D :D :D BTW one time when i was in year 11 i went out with a chick in year 9.She was nice but looking back i regret it.Dem 'easy' targets dere.
Reminds me of when I was in year 11 and one year 9 was on it. I thought it was to young to go out wiht her or slam, but I thought she would be old enough to give head.LOLI had some sick ethics and mindstate when I look back at that logic.

I'm more into older guys these days... the mindstate of certain young guys piss me off.
im like this too (opposite situation of course)but to be honest I have seen mature girls that are younger than me I dont beleive that I should long a girl just because of her age

I'm more into older guys these days... the mindstate of certain young guys piss me off.
im like this too (opposite situation of course)but to be honest I have seen mature girls that are younger than me I dont beleive that I should long a girl just because of her age

Guest Risky360
gaaaaayyyyyallow urself man

your an idiot....

: /

a guy at my work who is 24 and ugly as f*ck is trying to get into a girl who has just turned 18. Now i may be wrong but im thinking he goes for younger girls because he cant get girls his own age because this is not the first time he has gone for a younger girl. I know they are of both legal age but still, 6 years is a bit steep. Guys if your were 24, would you get involved with an 18 year old ? He told me today that he doesnt care she has a boyfriend, he is just gonna try and win her heart despite the small fact she has a man.

Guest Flat Eric
I really think its down to both peoples mindset....Im 20 and would feel no way to be with someone in their late 20s.
what about late 18's turning 19 in july
:D Come on now.
lol

• 5 months later...

I was going to make it a topic but used the search function instead.My girlfriend is 3 years my senior.She has a sister my age.4x nicer than her.I already told myself in January 08 that this is black heart year (for reasons I don't want get into. Let's just say I was too nice to some people) so no doubt I will be moving to her.Maybe next year I will care about peoples feelings.

I'm college age and don't wanna be linking anything under college age. Older I don't even give a sh*t but allow being a trophy man for a younger girl with her boasting "He works, has a car, money etc."I believe any girl over 18 should be able to go for a man of any age.

Guest DN Braund

i flopped HARD last nightshudda moved to this ting at a partysome guy's mum at a partywas proper on manbut i frozeARRRGHHHmanaged to catch a whine doe, bt everyone was proper watchin man so i fort f*ck itshud add her on facebook

i flopped HARD last nightshudda moved to this ting at a partysome guy's mum at a partywas proper on manbut i frozeARRRGHHHmanaged to catch a whine doe, bt everyone was proper watchin man so i fort f*ck itshud add her on facebook
lmao @ parents who have kids my age been on facebook... he mus be pissed cah surely u aint the only one movin to his mom