Grand Theft Auto 4

Gambino

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ thinkin yr gonna get it on release date. from time even my local woolies only had 3 special editions left i kno this has become more than gaming. rofl.
lol @ thinking i wont stroll into blockbuster at whatever time and stroll out with a copy like i have every other game i have bought which is alot of games and always on release date.

Pre-ordering means you're certain to get it, when it comes to these big releases I must pre-order the game. Also get a nice amount of points on my Game reward card.
Its only for the stuff you get when you preorder a game people should do it for really or being too lazy to go shop rather than get it 2 ur door. No game has EVER sold out on opening day or even in the first week. I only ever preordered 1 game and that was only because i knew it was gonna come the day before release and it did. Think about all of the shops that sell games and you will realise they never sell out completely lol GAME - Normally sell out ... reason - every1 goes there HMV - roughly the same then u got shops like blockbuster, computer exchange etc who hardly ever do really. people with their madd are im gonna miss out on gettin it if i dnt preorder, only reason to preorder is the two i stated above.
i swear cod4 sold out in most shops in the 1st week, what you talkina bout? i remember bare peeps on here askin where to get a copy
most shops i.e. the main shops that bare people stupidly go to. As i already said you can always get a game on its release day without a preorder, seriously think about all the shops that will sell it and you will realise its not gonna be sold out everywhere.

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol @ thinkin yr gonna get it on release date. from time even my local woolies only had 3 special editions left i kno this has become more than gaming. rofl.
lol @ thinking i wont stroll into blockbuster at whatever time and stroll out with a copy like i have every other game i have bought which is alot of games and always on release date.
havin yr copy secure>>>>>>bobbin for apples with a blindfold

Guest djbmc

f*ck them pics look sic, and that gun club vid was funny! i aint getting caught up in no hysteria tho, i'll buy it in a few weeks, let u man get a bit of practice in before i jump online.