Grand Theft Auto 4

Gambino

Exclusive: UK retailer to break Grand Theft Auto IV release date?505.jpgUK supermarket Tesco today sent out its shopping leaflet to Clubcard holders, and Grand Theft Auto IV caught our eye. It could have just been another reminder that it’s being released on April 29… but hold on! The words read ‘Grand Theft Auto IV** out 25th April’. gtaiv1lc3.jpgBeing smarter than a goat, we checked the asterisks, and it nothing is detailed about the release date being a pre-order date or anything similar. ‘*Available on Blu-ray **Available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Subject to availability. See in store for further details’ it reads. gtaiv2ld2.jpgDoes this mean Tesco is going to break the street date for possibly the biggest game this year, or is it a printing error? We have no idea, but given that the release dates of several big games including Halo 3 have been broken in recent times, you have to wonder…
probably a misprint but either way ill be reaching my local tesco on the 25th, you never know.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Exclusive: UK retailer to break Grand Theft Auto IV release date?505.jpgUK supermarket Tesco today sent out its shopping leaflet to Clubcard holders, and Grand Theft Auto IV caught our eye. It could have just been another reminder that it’s being released on April 29… but hold on! The words read ‘Grand Theft Auto IV** out 25th April’. gtaiv1lc3.jpgBeing smarter than a goat, we checked the asterisks, and it nothing is detailed about the release date being a pre-order date or anything similar. ‘*Available on Blu-ray **Available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Subject to availability. See in store for further details’ it reads. gtaiv2ld2.jpgDoes this mean Tesco is going to break the street date for possibly the biggest game this year, or is it a printing error? We have no idea, but given that the release dates of several big games including Halo 3 have been broken in recent times, you have to wonder…
probably a misprint but either way ill be reaching my local tesco (opening time) on the 25th, you never know.

^^^^Bait PS3 owner talk there!come like....its not the winning that matters, its the taking part...LMFAO!!
yh i have a ps3, but all this talk about 360 being better than ps3 or ps3 better than 360 is air.some nerd ting, next you man will droppin words like "n00b" and "pwnd"lol
ITS ALL BANTER BRUVTHE SAME AMOUNT OF 360 FANBOYS DERS PS3YOU MIGHT BE TOO COOL FOR THIS ROOM THOUGH INNIT

probably a misprint but either way ill be reaching my local tesco (opening time) on the 25th, you never know.
asdgsabnkjsxdssjmkx\sdadsaasddaLOOKS LIKE ITS THE REAL DEAL!My boy works in blockbusters and he just belled me to say he's been given permission to buy it on the 25thanother bredrin who manages tescos said they may do the same

any spoilers about this game by any user should result in no access in this room.
c/sanything that isnt leaked from rockstar should come with a spoiler warningthe mod tools are dying to be used
tbh jj, gundam.it shud be a straight bannable offence. no long ting. i dun know bare noobs n a couple of regulars r gna try a ting.manz pre ordering mine tomorrow

truesay I'm turning my phone off on the 25th....and not conversing to any man including you cunts if you cop on the 25th.Its still the 29th for me cos I got 5 assignments and 2 tests, last test on the 29th (CUNTS)

truesay I'm turning my phone off on the 25th....and not conversing to any man including you cunts if you cop on the 25th.Its still the 29th for me cos I got 5 assignments and 2 tests, last test on the 29th (CUNTS)
cosign lol!!!322423i actually planned not to go into college on that day.well its not my last exam but my last exam till the 29th of may

Its banned in Singapore..These pussies are ridiculous...I think 1 shop will be selling copies, and they'll have like 25, then thats it... They'll try charge man $200 for a copy as well, just for putting a sticker saying 'IMPORT' on it... chiefs...Gonna have to cop it from the UK.... whats the difference between the £50 version and the other one?