Grand Theft Auto 4

Gambino

So whats the 360 extra content?
DNO YETWHATS THE PS3S EXTRA CONTENT?
There is none.
...Yet
Did Sony pay for extra content as well?
Nothing's been confirmed tbh.But i dont see Sony slacking out of the DLC battle. They would lose an immense amount of money.. and practically FORCE GTA Playstation veterans onto the 360.I believe, MS have only bought the rights to two specific episodes.
Wouldn't get my hopes up mate. Sony has been f*ck*ng around alot with the PS3, its like they don't give a f*ck anymore. Everything they do is always slow, something would have been said by now. Think thats the main reason why MS did buy some extra content. Anyone whos a die hard fan, who wants to compelte every single mission of this game, will know they will have to buy a 360. Finishing it on the PS3 won't give you the satfaction knowing that there was still an extra couple of missions to complete, but couldn't do it seen as it not avalible.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sony has been f*ck*ng around alot with the PS3, its like they don't give a f*ck anymore. Everything they do is always slow, something would have been said by now.
Agreed.. Sony's effort into the PS3 has been quite a bit stagnant as of late. I hear what you're saying about the fact like it seems like they don't care anymore.. alot of the PS owners are feeling the same rejection.. i would of hated to of been a Launch Day owner; as I, for one feel the exact same.There are alot of 'plans'.. and it just comes down to.. Sony do not like to talk about things much.. because as earlier stated.. when they don't come to fruition/light( like a good half of their initial statements).. they just look stupid with alot of proverbial egg on their face.I have a PS3 purely for the fact i was a PS2 owner.. and in the long run i DO SEE my PS3 outlasting 3-6 Xbox's that i may possess... I didn't know about the death of HD-DVD at the time.. and tbh i'm quite glad i jumped shipOf course.. MS will get their mitts on a BLUERAY addon.. but its just ANOTHER expense in my eyes.But yeah...This will be something to watch out for, PS3 vs 360.. epic battle business. MS may have won the fight.. But Sony might just win the WAR.I'm still holding out.

long reading that but if thats really real 360 VS PS3 R U MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD . . .jus got my email from hmv andAs you may have seen on hmv.com we have sold out of our initial allocation of Grand Theft Auto IV, and are now unable to guarantee delivery for release date on any orders placed on or after 9th April.The good news is that your order with us was placed before this date, and is secure. We'll be shipping the game to you in time for launch on April 29th, don't worry - your order is safe with us.Don't forget, we'll also be sending you 1000 Xbox LIVE points and a voucher book with over £130 worth of savings with your game!We hope you're as excited about Grand Theft Auto IV's imminent release date as we are.Regards,
I bet you dont get it, told you Tescos at Midnight is the one

Guest Risky360
can u create ur own character in online play????eg. skins, uniform, hairstyle etc
You get a male and a female template and then you can choose clothes and accessories(sp) but you cant choose facial features etc.
ok fair enough..because i dont wana look the same as al u lot ...i pre-ordered tha game like last monthanyone else pre-ordered it??because its 1 of them days you have to bunk a lesson of college just to get it b4 its sold out lol

Guest Risky360
JUST PRE-ORDERED THE SPECIAL EDITION FOR £50 WOOLIES IN MY ENDSGONNA PICK IT FROM THE STORE ON THE DAY.
oh dats decenti pre-ordred my from ma local game..not sure if they wil send it or me hva to pick it up ...anyone else preordere it from there????

long reading that but if thats really real 360 VS PS3 R U MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD . . .jus got my email from hmv andAs you may have seen on hmv.com we have sold out of our initial allocation of Grand Theft Auto IV, and are now unable to guarantee delivery for release date on any orders placed on or after 9th April.The good news is that your order with us was placed before this date, and is secure. We'll be shipping the game to you in time for launch on April 29th, don't worry - your order is safe with us.Don't forget, we'll also be sending you 1000 Xbox LIVE points and a voucher book with over £130 worth of savings with your game!We hope you're as excited about Grand Theft Auto IV's imminent release date as we are.Regards,
ahhhh shut up . .. u goin 2 get jacked b4 u go in tesco lol . . .

Guest Risky360
ahhhh shut up . .. u goin 2 get jacked b4 u go in tesco lol . . .
LOOOOL

Pre-ordering means you're certain to get it, when it comes to these big releases I must pre-order the game. Also get a nice amount of points on my Game reward card.
Its only for the stuff you get when you preorder a game people should do it for really or being too lazy to go shop rather than get it 2 ur door. No game has EVER sold out on opening day or even in the first week. I only ever preordered 1 game and that was only because i knew it was gonna come the day before release and it did. Think about all of the shops that sell games and you will realise they never sell out completely lol GAME - Normally sell out ... reason - every1 goes there HMV - roughly the same then u got shops like blockbuster, computer exchange etc who hardly ever do really. people with their madd are im gonna miss out on gettin it if i dnt preorder, only reason to preorder is the two i stated above.

Guest Mr. Estacado

lol @ thinkin yr gonna get it on release date. from time even my local woolies only had 3 special editions left i kno this has become more than gaming. rofl.

Guest Mr. Estacado
Pre-ordering means you're certain to get it, when it comes to these big releases I must pre-order the game. Also get a nice amount of points on my Game reward card.
Its only for the stuff you get when you preorder a game people should do it for really or being too lazy to go shop rather than get it 2 ur door. No game has EVER sold out on opening day or even in the first week. I only ever preordered 1 game and that was only because i knew it was gonna come the day before release and it did. Think about all of the shops that sell games and you will realise they never sell out completely lol GAME - Normally sell out ... reason - every1 goes there HMV - roughly the same then u got shops like blockbuster, computer exchange etc who hardly ever do really. people with their madd are im gonna miss out on gettin it if i dnt preorder, only reason to preorder is the two i stated above.
i swear cod4 sold out in most shops in the 1st week, what you talkina bout? i remember bare peeps on here askin where to get a copy