Grand Theft Auto 4

Gambino

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much^i spoke to a couple heads that work at gamethey said the only way you can defo get it is by midnight launchcos theres more pre orders than games moretime
That alway happens in game, bare people flock there like its some unknown store.

Game Chat air the man told me that if i dont pre order it they wont have the game until three month laters
lmao, them 'anything to get a sale' bars therenahgame comes out on the tuesknow for a fact they will be restocked by fridayand youll be able to cop it if you look hard enough in mad places like woolworths and places that aint known for games

Guest Risky360

dont expect me to come online straight u konwi wana get that achievement 1stfinish the game within 30hoursdont ask where it comes from..i saw it and just forgot about itbut its definately 1 of the achievements

dont expect me to come online straight u konwi wana get that achievement 1stfinish the game within 30hoursdont ask where it comes from..i saw it and just forgot about itbut its definately 1 of the achievements
I WAS GNA DO THISCOMPLETE IT & GET ALL ACHEIVEMENTS SO I CAN JUST JUMP ONLINEBUT I WANT THE GAME TO LAST...IF NO1S ONLINE THEN I CAN HIT OFFLINE & GET DEM ACHEIVEMENTS

Guest Risky360
I WAS GNA DO THISCOMPLETE IT & GET ALL ACHEIVEMENTS SO I CAN JUST JUMP ONLINEBUT I WANT THE GAME TO LAST...IF NO1S ONLINE THEN I CAN HIT OFFLINE & GET DEM ACHEIVEMENTS
yh but u probably wont get the achievement if you go play differently i duno man f*ck knows realy

* Off the Boat 5G Complete the first mission. * One Hundred and Eighty 10G In a darts game score 180 with 3 darts. * Pool Shark 10G Beat a friend at pool. * King of QUB3D 15G Beat the High Score in QUB3D * Finish Him 15G Complete 10 melee counters in 4 minutes * Genetically Superior 25G Come first in 20 singleplayer street races. * Wheelie Rider 30G Do a wheelie lasting at least 500 feet on a motorbike. * Gobble Gobble 10G Score 3 strikes in a row, a turkey, in 10-pin bowling. * Driving Mr. Bellic 10G Unlock the special ability of taxi. * Rolled Over 30G Do 5 car rolls in a row from one crash. * Walk Free 50G Lose a 4 star wanted rating by outrunning the cops. * Courier Service 10G Complete all 10 package delivery jobs. * Retail Therapy 10G Unlock the special ability of buying guns from a friend. * Chain Reaction 20G You must blow up 10 vehicles in 10 seconds. * One Man Army 40G Survive 5 minutes on 6 star wanted level. * Lowest Point 5G Complete mission “Roman’s Sorrow”. * Over Fulfilled 10G Complete all 10 Exotic Export orders. * Manhunt 15G Complete the most wanted side missions from the police computer. * Cleaned the Mean Streets 20G Capture 20 criminals through the police computer. * Fed The Fish 5G Complete the mission “Uncle Vlad”. * It’ll Cost Ya 5G Complete a taxi ride without skipping from one island to another. * Sightseer 5G Fly on all helicopter tours of Liberty City. * Warm Coffee 5G Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house. * That’s How We Roll! 10G Unlock the special ability of helicopter. * Half Million 55G Reach a balance of $500,000. * Impossible Trinity 10G Complete mission “Museum Piece”. * Full Exploration 20G Unlock all the islands. * You Got The Message 20G Deliver all 30 cars ordered through text message. * Dare Devil 30G Complete 100% of the unique stunt jumps. * Assassin’s Greed 20G Complete all 9 assassin missions. * Endangered Species 50G Collect every hidden package in the game. * Under the Radar 40G Fly underneath the main bridges in the game that cross water with a helicopter. * Dial B For Bomb 10G Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed. * Gracefully Taken 10G Complete mission “I’ll Take Her”. * Liberty City (5) 20G After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%. * No More Strangers 5G Meet all random characters. * That Special Someone 10G Complete mission “That Special Someone”. * You Won! 60G Complete the final mission. * Liberty City Minute 30G Complete the story missions in less than 30 hours. * Key To The City 100G Achieve 100% in “Game progress” statistic. * Teamplayer 10G Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game. * Cut Your Teeth 5G Earn a personal rank promotion in multiplayer * Join The Midnight Club 10G Win a ranked multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much and with damaged enabled. * Fly The Co-op 15G Beat our time in ranked versions of “Deal Breaker”, “Hangman’s NOOSE” and “Bomb da Base II”. * Take It For The Team 10G Be on the winning team in all ranked multiplayer team games. * Top Of The Food Chain 10G Kill 20 players with a pistol in a ranked multiplayer deathmatch. * Top The Midnight Club 20G Come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races. * Wanted 20G Achieve the highest personal rank in multiplayer. * Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic 30G Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and “Cops ‘n Crooks”, as both sides. * Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie 10G Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.

Rumoured GTA IV Achievement List.

Guest Risky360

* Off the Boat 5G Complete the first mission. * One Hundred and Eighty 10G In a darts game score 180 with 3 darts. * Pool Shark 10G Beat a friend at pool. * King of QUB3D 15G Beat the High Score in QUB3D * Finish Him 15G Complete 10 melee counters in 4 minutes * Genetically Superior 25G Come first in 20 singleplayer street races. * Wheelie Rider 30G Do a wheelie lasting at least 500 feet on a motorbike. * Gobble Gobble 10G Score 3 strikes in a row, a turkey, in 10-pin bowling. * Driving Mr. Bellic 10G Unlock the special ability of taxi. * Rolled Over 30G Do 5 car rolls in a row from one crash. * Walk Free 50G Lose a 4 star wanted rating by outrunning the cops. * Courier Service 10G Complete all 10 package delivery jobs. * Retail Therapy 10G Unlock the special ability of buying guns from a friend. * Chain Reaction 20G You must blow up 10 vehicles in 10 seconds. * One Man Army 40G Survive 5 minutes on 6 star wanted level. * Lowest Point 5G Complete mission “Roman’s Sorrow”. * Over Fulfilled 10G Complete all 10 Exotic Export orders. * Manhunt 15G Complete the most wanted side missions from the police computer. * Cleaned the Mean Streets 20G Capture 20 criminals through the police computer. * Fed The Fish 5G Complete the mission “Uncle Vlad”. * It’ll Cost Ya 5G Complete a taxi ride without skipping from one island to another. * Sightseer 5G Fly on all helicopter tours of Liberty City. * Warm Coffee 5G Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house. * That’s How We Roll! 10G Unlock the special ability of helicopter. * Half Million 55G Reach a balance of $500,000. * Impossible Trinity 10G Complete mission “Museum Piece”. * Full Exploration 20G Unlock all the islands. * You Got The Message 20G Deliver all 30 cars ordered through text message. * Dare Devil 30G Complete 100% of the unique stunt jumps. * Assassin’s Greed 20G Complete all 9 assassin missions. * Endangered Species 50G Collect every hidden package in the game. * Under the Radar 40G Fly underneath the main bridges in the game that cross water with a helicopter. * Dial B For Bomb 10G Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed. * Gracefully Taken 10G Complete mission “I’ll Take Her”. * Liberty City (5) 20G After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%. * No More Strangers 5G Meet all random characters. * That Special Someone 10G Complete mission “That Special Someone”. * You Won! 60G Complete the final mission. * Liberty City Minute 30G Complete the story missions in less than 30 hours. * Key To The City 100G Achieve 100% in “Game progress” statistic. * Teamplayer 10G Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game. * Cut Your Teeth 5G Earn a personal rank promotion in multiplayer * Join The Midnight Club 10G Win a ranked multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much and with damaged enabled. * Fly The Co-op 15G Beat our time in ranked versions of “Deal Breaker”, “Hangman’s NOOSE” and “Bomb da Base II”. * Take It For The Team 10G Be on the winning team in all ranked multiplayer team games. * Top Of The Food Chain 10G Kill 20 players with a pistol in a ranked multiplayer deathmatch. * Top The Midnight Club 20G Come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races. * Wanted 20G Achieve the highest personal rank in multiplayer. * Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic 30G Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and “Cops ‘n Crooks”, as both sides. * Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie 10G Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.

Rumoured GTA IV Achievement List.half of them are reallbut i think they are goin 2 change some because its too obvious nowAssassin's Greed 20GComplete all 9 assassin missions.LOOOL

Guest Risky360
will it tell you how to do them in the official guide ?
nope they are official common sensemaybe some hints in how to do it faster but truly its common sense

Report: GTAIV 'poised' to make $400M in one weekSources "close to" Take-Two Interactive tell Variety that presell figures indicate the darkly comic PS3/360 crime spree will have the biggest debut of all time.By Tor Thorsen, GameSpotPosted Apr 16, 2008 2:01 am GMTThere's no question that Grand Theft Auto IV will have a massive debut. How massive, exactly? Today, Variety predicted that the Rockstar Games title could be the biggest entertainment-property launch of all time when it goes on sale worldwide on April 29 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.The Hollywood trade claims that "sources close to publisher Take-Two Interactive," which owns Rockstar Games, have been tracking how many units of GTAIV they have presold to retailers. According to said sources, the publisher believes that 6 million units of the Rockstar North-developed game will sell during its first week on the market, generating over $400 million in revenue.If that figure holds out, GTAIV will come close to exceeding the $404 million that Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End grossed internationally during its first six days in theaters. It will soundly best the current record holder for a game premiere, Halo 3, which earned $300 million by selling 5 million copies in its first week on the worldwide market last year.Some analysts have predicted that GTAIV will do even bigger business when it arrives. Last October, Janco Partners' Mike Hickey said that Rockstar's latest could "conceivably" ship 9.5 million units in one week--5.8 million in the US alone. The most popular GTA game to date is 2004's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which has sold nearly 22 million units worldwide to date on the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC.Variety correctly notes that Take-Two will need GTAIV to be a hit of outsized proportions to stave off Electronic Arts' takeover bid, which became hostile on March 13. On Thursday afternoon, Take-Two stockholders will meet to discuss EA's $2 billion, $26-per-share offer, which is a 64 percent markup over the publisher's previous stock price. Late last month, Take-Two management led by chairman Strauss Zelnick asked shareholders to decline EA's offer, which some analysts believe could lead to a GTAIV delay if it is successful.

Microsoft has been touting the fact that the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV will include exclusive downloadable content (which they paid handsomely for). But we still haven’t gotten any specific details on just what that content will consist of. Well it seems an upcoming CVG magazine special contains a passage that explains with just how big the new DLC is expected to be. To summarize: it’s not just big, it’s freakin’ huge! The passage explains: “Of course, to call games as vastly ambitious as Vice City or San Andreas mere ‘expansion packs’ seems childish, but nevertheless, the downloadable content (DLC) coming for the Xbox 360 version of IV has repositioned those games in just this way. DLC so far has meant the odd new car, jumper of bit of horse armour, but GTA IV is set to completely redefine the idea with expansions that are to GTA IV what Vice City or San Andreas were GTA III. Yes, Rockstar is clearly hinting at new downloadable cities; and the chances of them being London, Vice City or SA again are slim to none. So that’s new as in brand new. GTA IV’s Liberty City is the beginning. Think about that and be excited.”That’s right. They’re saying the DLC will include whole new cities that will be comparable to the entire scope of the past games. Of course, this could all just be some incredible exagerration — the magazine is put largely sponsored by Microsoft, after all — but I’m hoping this rumor turns out to be true.Via Gamervision
SOURCEGTA IV on 360>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Microsoft has been touting the fact that the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV will include exclusive downloadable content (which they paid handsomely for). But we still haven’t gotten any specific details on just what that content will consist of. Well it seems an upcoming CVG magazine special contains a passage that explains with just how big the new DLC is expected to be. To summarize: it’s not just big, it’s freakin’ huge! The passage explains: “Of course, to call games as vastly ambitious as Vice City or San Andreas mere ‘expansion packs’ seems childish, but nevertheless, the downloadable content (DLC) coming for the Xbox 360 version of IV has repositioned those games in just this way. DLC so far has meant the odd new car, jumper of bit of horse armour, but GTA IV is set to completely redefine the idea with expansions that are to GTA IV what Vice City or San Andreas were GTA III. Yes, Rockstar is clearly hinting at new downloadable cities; and the chances of them being London, Vice City or SA again are slim to none. So that’s new as in brand new. GTA IV’s Liberty City is the beginning. Think about that and be excited.”That’s right. They’re saying the DLC will include whole new cities that will be comparable to the entire scope of the past games. Of course, this could all just be some incredible exagerration — the magazine is put largely sponsored by Microsoft, after all — but I’m hoping this rumor turns out to be true.Via Gamervision
SOURCEGTA IV on 360>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
if thats true that could sway me to get a 360 :D:D:D:D