Grand Theft Auto 4

Gambino

Microsoft has been touting the fact that the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV will include exclusive downloadable content (which they paid handsomely for). But we still haven’t gotten any specific details on just what that content will consist of. Well it seems an upcoming CVG magazine special contains a passage that explains with just how big the new DLC is expected to be. To summarize: it’s not just big, it’s freakin’ huge! The passage explains: “Of course, to call games as vastly ambitious as Vice City or San Andreas mere ‘expansion packs’ seems childish, but nevertheless, the downloadable content (DLC) coming for the Xbox 360 version of IV has repositioned those games in just this way. DLC so far has meant the odd new car, jumper of bit of horse armour, but GTA IV is set to completely redefine the idea with expansions that are to GTA IV what Vice City or San Andreas were GTA III. Yes, Rockstar is clearly hinting at new downloadable cities; and the chances of them being London, Vice City or SA again are slim to none. So that’s new as in brand new. GTA IV’s Liberty City is the beginning. Think about that and be excited.”That’s right. They’re saying the DLC will include whole new cities that will be comparable to the entire scope of the past games. Of course, this could all just be some incredible exagerration — the magazine is put largely sponsored by Microsoft, after all — but I’m hoping this rumor turns out to be true.Via Gamervision
SOURCEGTA IV on 360>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
if thats true I'm getting a 360

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Microsoft has been touting the fact that the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV will include exclusive downloadable content (which they paid handsomely for). But we still haven’t gotten any specific details on just what that content will consist of. Well it seems an upcoming CVG magazine special contains a passage that explains with just how big the new DLC is expected to be. To summarize: it’s not just big, it’s freakin’ huge! The passage explains: “Of course, to call games as vastly ambitious as Vice City or San Andreas mere ‘expansion packs’ seems childish, but nevertheless, the downloadable content (DLC) coming for the Xbox 360 version of IV has repositioned those games in just this way. DLC so far has meant the odd new car, jumper of bit of horse armour, but GTA IV is set to completely redefine the idea with expansions that are to GTA IV what Vice City or San Andreas were GTA III. Yes, Rockstar is clearly hinting at new downloadable cities; and the chances of them being London, Vice City or SA again are slim to none. So that’s new as in brand new. GTA IV’s Liberty City is the beginning. Think about that and be excited.”That’s right. They’re saying the DLC will include whole new cities that will be comparable to the entire scope of the past games. Of course, this could all just be some incredible exagerration — the magazine is put largely sponsored by Microsoft, after all — but I’m hoping this rumor turns out to be true.Via Gamervision
SOURCEGTA IV on 360>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
if thats true that could sway me to get a 360 :D:D:D:D
:D

Swear no one f*ck*ng listens to me, I TOLD YOU MAN WE ARE GETTIN THE sh*t.50 MIL DOES NOT EQUAL 2 MISSIONSI TOLD YOU MAN GTA LOVERS WILL HEAR THIS AND GET A 360Having said that, Other countries is probally bullshit, but im probally 70% sure we are gettin new maps.

Swear no one f*ck*ng listens to me, I TOLD YOU MAN WE ARE GETTIN THE sh*t.50 MIL DOES NOT EQUAL 2 MISSIONSI TOLD YOU MAN GTA LOVERS WILL HEAR THIS AND GET A 360Having said that, Other countries is probally bullshit, but im probally 70% sure we are gettin new maps.
You are so right

You are so right
NO WAY f*ck*ng TRAITORSTAND STRONG WE DONT ACCEPT THESE GUYS :DILL f*ck OFF NOW INNIT

You are so right
NO WAY f*ck*ng TRAITORSTAND STRONG WE DONT ACCEPT THESE GUYS :DILL f*ck OFF NOW INNIT
lol Why am i a traitor

its pretty much been confirmed you aint getting new mapson the latest 3redlights 360 podcast the ign guys who went to test play it pretty much said it isnt new maps, its just gonna be new storylines and missions.itll be sick, definitely, but it aint gonna be that much.although i intend to get a 360 for it

Tbh, don't think the new content will even come out till a couple of months anyways, and im sure Microsoft have agreed with Rockstar for them to release something to make everyone go crazy.At the end of the day, we're are the ones that gunna be f*cked having to pay probally around £55 for the full use of this game. Saying that, it'll probally be worth it.

The thing is, The sales figures that ive heard being banded around are around the 7mill mark.So say 3.5 - 4 mill 360 owners with the content around a tenner; theres £30mill already.Microsoft only need a few million more users and there WILL be people buying new consoles to play this on, add the accesories add a few Microsoft studio games + Xbox live subscription.MICROSOFT ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK

^^^^Bait PS3 owner talk there!come like....its not the winning that matters, its the taking part...LMFAO!!
yh i have a ps3, but all this talk about 360 being better than ps3 or ps3 better than 360 is air.some nerd ting, next you man will droppin words like "n00b" and "pwnd"lol

^^^^Bait PS3 owner talk there!come like....its not the winning that matters, its the taking part...LMFAO!!
yh i have a ps3, but all this talk about 360 being better than ps3 or ps3 better than 360 is air.some nerd ting, next you man will droppin words like "n00b" and "pwnd"lol
No, everyone is saying GTA4 is going to be better on the 360, which is correct, so why you comming with these comments?

=\Anyway.I'm a Ps3 owner, I'll be getting a 360 eventually cos theres so many good games I must play... but depending on how impressive the DLC comes out dictates how quick im gonna get it.if the dlc is an october thing ill get one around then probably.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
The thing is, The sales figures that ive heard being banded around are around the 7mill mark.So say 3.5 - 4 mill 360 owners with the content around a tenner; theres £30mill already.Microsoft only need a few million more users and there WILL be people buying new consoles to play this on, add the accesories add a few Microsoft studio games + Xbox live subscription.MICROSOFT ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK
yep pretty much. 50 mils money well spent. Notice how the adverts for GTA4 are for 360 only?! Obviuosly ps3 heads know its coming out on ps3 but some people will be under the illusion that they need a 360 to play it. The anticipations too much. haven't pre-orded it tho :D