FAO: PS3 Guys

mp*

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was just me being stubborn.But i'm happy people agree with me.Kinda pissed tbh.That long ass downloadall the drama with getting a konami idfor nothing...Tuesday will make up for it
I swear down thats just how i feel :D

It's such a rarity for me to be so disappointed with a game.The online can't even hold a candle to Gears of War which is 3 f*ck*ng years old. The ps3 has just fallen short of another AAA title on an already very limited list.

It's such a rarity for me to be so disappointed with a game.The online can't even hold a candle to Gears of War which is 3 f*ck*ng years old. The ps3 has just fallen short of another AAA title on an already very limited list.
wtf are you talking about? that's just the online mode.people are forgetting that the body of a game is the story mode. online is just the 6th finger.

Like i said, 'cause of this, MGS hype will last for 2 weeks. Which is not good enough for one of the biggest titles on PS3.
when you say hype, what exactly do you mean? people conversing on a forum about ''yh yh online mode was jokes''or do you mean people will act like the game doesn't exist after 2 weeks?

wtf are you talking about? that's just the online mode.people are forgetting that the body of a game is the story mode. online is just the 6th finger.
Fair enough BUT online is DRYYYYYYY. I mean come on, if you can't/won't develop a decent online element to the game then why bother with the online at all at all.Their marketing managers are some funny guys, whoever thought releasing this beta from a business point of view was a good idea needs their heads examining.And to boot you only get the basic package with the game and have to pay for the rest of the online element (unless I'm mistaken).