LMAO!!! Im probably moving to south

Badman

An oppurtunity has arisen and it demands my relocation....A mix of a work oppurtunity and my sanity I need to move out of east london and move to south....so I arrive at East Croydon (as you do, east all the way baby) station as I went to view some properties.As I left the station I was a little bit baffled because I saw some next tracks, I look to my left and I saw a kid walking over the tracks I was like WTF so I shoulted at the kid HEY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT THE f*ck YOU DOING ON THE TRACKS DONT YOU KNOW ITS DANGEROUS! and I was met by multiple plainfaces as bystanders just looked at me and shook their heads and walked onI was like cool maybe in south they dont give a sh*t about their kids minor really not my problem but then I realised that these tracks were on the same road as busses and aparently thats how people in south move around in these 'trams' I was like SHEEET am I in london or switzerland.it was jokes coz I felt like a tourist, its much cleaner than east tbh but I have to say the black heds let the place down dressing like some fake gangsters with their track suits and sh*t especially as its clear that they probably have money for some decent clothes tbh It was an urban legend back in school that the chicks in croydon were some of the finest bare wifey material light skin tings aparently so while i was there I had my halk eye out to see any choong tings about but all I can see was bare school girl dressing how east girls dressed like 5 years ago with their slit gelled her and bare makeupI dont know where the females where hiding coz I didnt see sh*t. one thing for sure though is that if I do see some then i dont have to stress coz there aint no competition as the dudes there dont know whats up so thats coolwent to view one flat near the station on a road ironically called east india road (east all day every day baby) its a sick bachelors pad, 2 bedroom and off street parking. its gonna have to do for the next 6 months or soon the train going home I was catching jokes because some of the areas between croydon and london bridge looked WASTE, we stopped at a station called forest hill i thought to myself any bootleg forest gate to be honest allow the beggage. when I finally got home though for the first time I could see how much of a shithole east is but allas its home so f*ck you lottoo much references to east in south but just not up to scratch for my liking
anyways the reason for this thread....I just want to know whats good in Croydon and surrounding areaswhat clubs are there?things to do?are their nice chicks?anyone from VIP2 that lives in croydon?holla at your boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An oppurtunity has arisen and it demands my relocation....A mix of a work oppurtunity and my sanity I need to move out of east london and move to south....so I arrive at East Croydon (as you do, east all the way baby) station as I went to view some properties.As I left the station I was a little bit baffled because I saw some next tracks, I look to my left and I saw a kid walking over the tracks I was like WTF so I shoulted at the kid HEY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT THE f*ck YOU DOING ON THE TRACKS DONT YOU KNOW ITS DANGEROUS! and I was met by multiple plainfaces as bystanders just looked at me and shook their heads and walked onI was like cool maybe in south they dont give a sh*t about their kids minor really not my problem but then I realised that these tracks were on the same road as busses and aparently thats how people in south move around in these 'trams' I was like SHEEET am I in london or switzerland.it was jokes coz I felt like a tourist, its much cleaner than east tbh but I have to say the black heds let the place down dressing like some fake gangsters with their track suits and sh*t especially as its clear that they probably have money for some decent clothes tbh It was an urban legend back in school that the chicks in croydon were some of the finest bare wifey material light skin tings aparently so while i was there I had my halk eye out to see any choong tings about but all I can see was bare school girl dressing how east girls dressed like 5 years ago with their slit gelled her and bare makeupI dont know where the females where hiding coz I didnt see sh*t. one thing for sure though is that if I do see some then i dont have to stress coz there aint no competition as the dudes there dont know whats up so thats coolwent to view one flat near the station on a road ironically called east india road (east all day every day baby) its a sick bachelors pad, 2 bedroom and off street parking. its gonna have to do for the next 6 months or soon the train going home I was catching jokes because some of the areas between croydon and london bridge looked WASTE, we stopped at a station called forest hill i thought to myself any bootleg forest gate to be honest allow the beggage. when I finally got home though for the first time I could see how much of a shithole east is but allas its home so f*ck you lottoo much references to east in south but just not up to scratch for my liking anyways the reason for this thread....I just want to know whats good in Croydon and surrounding areaswhat clubs are there?things to do?are their nice chicks?anyone from VIP2 that lives in croydon?holla at your boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMMMAAAAAAAOOOOORGDTERGEGDTGTGEGSRGRWQHWRTmade fool of ur self in the first day in south

Guest PennyTraitor

trams still baff me tbh. im from souf and can count the times ive been to croydon. not my cup of tea. its good in some ways and not in others. good night life, chicks, transport links etc.TOO MUCH HYPE.

Guest Mr. Estacado
NEWHAM>>>> ANY LDN BOROUGH
CO SIZZLE TO DA HUHHNDRETH PEHCENT.LOL @ TRAMS, I WOULD OF BEEN BAFD AND LOL @ FOREST HILL BOOTLEG OF MY BITS.ALSO LOL @ MOVING OUT OF EAST.

NEWHAM>>>> ANY LDN BOROUGH
CO SIZZLE TO DA HUHHNDRETH PEHCENT.LOL @ TRAMS, I WOULD OF BEEN BAFD AND LOL @ FOREST HILL BOOTLEG OF MY BITS.ALSO LOL @ MOVING OUT OF EAST.
yeah like you aint reppin B16 allow having that as your postcode it just sounds mad homo tbhEAST FOR LIFE BABY

An oppurtunity has arisen and it demands my relocation....A mix of a work oppurtunity and my sanity I need to move out of east london and move to south....so I arrive at East Croydon (as you do, east all the way baby) station as I went to view some properties.As I left the station I was a little bit baffled because I saw some next tracks, I look to my left and I saw a kid walking over the tracks I was like WTF so I shoulted at the kid HEY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT THE f*ck YOU DOING ON THE TRACKS DONT YOU KNOW ITS DANGEROUS! and I was met by multiple plainfaces as bystanders just looked at me and shook their heads and walked onI was like cool maybe in south they dont give a sh*t about their kids minor really not my problem but then I realised that these tracks were on the same road as busses and aparently thats how people in south move around in these 'trams' I was like SHEEET am I in london or switzerland.it was jokes coz I felt like a tourist, its much cleaner than east tbh but I have to say the black heds let the place down dressing like some fake gangsters with their track suits and sh*t especially as its clear that they probably have money for some decent clothes tbh It was an urban legend back in school that the chicks in croydon were some of the finest bare wifey material light skin tings aparently so while i was there I had my halk eye out to see any choong tings about but all I can see was bare school girl dressing how east girls dressed like 5 years ago with their slit gelled her and bare makeupI dont know where the females where hiding coz I didnt see sh*t. one thing for sure though is that if I do see some then i dont have to stress coz there aint no competition as the dudes there dont know whats up so thats coolwent to view one flat near the station on a road ironically called east india road (east all day every day baby) its a sick bachelors pad, 2 bedroom and off street parking. its gonna have to do for the next 6 months or soon the train going home I was catching jokes because some of the areas between croydon and london bridge looked WASTE, we stopped at a station called forest hill i thought to myself any bootleg forest gate to be honest allow the beggage. when I finally got home though for the first time I could see how much of a shithole east is but allas its home so f*ck you lottoo much references to east in south but just not up to scratch for my liking
:D :D :DReading that jus gave me jokes!But why are ppl typing North>>>> like say its even part of the topic?I can understand the East ones comin in with their framble, but Northerners...smh.

I was like cool maybe in south they dont give a sh*t about their kids minor really not my problem but then I realised that these tracks were on the same road as busses and aparently thats how people in south move around in these 'trams' I was like SHEEET am I in london or switzerland.
;;hfghjhmlbnc#hnnb,.,;