Luton...

Greens

while we're on the subjecti kno some geeza that lives literally in the middle of noooowhere n owns bare land (im guessin farm land)but he would run over ur sister, drop ur mum n rape ur dad without hesitationgeeza makes a livin from stealin metal ffsbare ppl (includin me) make dumb assumptions bout ppl livin in these types of places

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
I live in middle of nowhere sort of near there..
lol where u from?
bout 2-3 miles outta luton theres only 1 other yard on my rd & its about a mile away my house is literally in middle of nowhere on a long country rd... lucky for me no lutonians venture out these ways.
1 other house on your road?Can I ask how you ended up on RWD, or Vip2?
i dont see how the amount of houses on his road would affect his chances of bein on rwd or vip2
Well if you cant ready between the lines let me break it down.1 House on his road, in some next country area implies a rural, isolated place.Not the sort of place I would expect a lot of people to listen to UK Urban, Hiphop, Garage, Grime etc.Even less of a chance for someone to find RWD, Vip2.Im asking him how he found Vip2/RWD, so I can ascertain the answers to said questions.Understand now?
lol used to read rwd magazine was free @ the record shop I used to go before it closed down.. thas how I ended up on the forums this is 03 times if not earlier...I live out these ways cus I can get on with my business with no nosey neighbours + no neighbours means I can do pretty much whatever I like here.& no I dont dress like them backward people in luton I got few bredgins from luton & they dont dress backwards but I see all the heads bussin evisu & them bait ecko garms like its normal still see folk bussin them burberry shits too :D PURE chavs round luton/dunstable/whole of 3counties too & they seem to be proud to be chavs :Dunfortunately I dont live the grimey lifestyle(not sure If I would wanna) but I aint a farmer well I am but not out in the fields :D

I was there on satuday DEADbare hype sh*t happened though but i aint going there again waste of a night

u still dont seem to get it...What lured YOU to RWD / Flashback / VIP2 etc???RWD Magazine maybe? Advertisments on vidz on you tube?Interviews?Adverts n raves?MC's talking about itUnderground/urban music is big in the home counties....
Got the magazine from one record shop in brixton I used to go to.I can appreciate the music has a big following. But its interesting to see how far reaching it is. Im not under the impression everyone drives a combine harvester and has sex with their mum, but its certainly not the norm for the majority of those people to be on Vip2/RWD. THe user base is largely inner city.

u still dont seem to get it...What lured YOU to RWD / Flashback / VIP2 etc???RWD Magazine maybe? Advertisments on vidz on you tube?Interviews?Adverts n raves?MC's talking about itUnderground/urban music is big in the home counties....
Got the magazine from one record shop in brixton I used to go to.I can appreciate the music has a big following. But its interesting to see how far reaching it is. Im not under the impression everyone drives a combine harvester and has sex with their mum, but its certainly not the norm for the majority of those people to be on Vip2/RWD. THe user base is largely inner city.
Home counties used to follow londons fashions stupidly close 2003-2005 times when the whoel grime thing started, everyone from this side of london up to like luton was on the grime thing as much as anywhere. obviously the heads that were into there rock and stuff had no time for it so it wasnt AS big in london. but belive me as a grimehead from 2003-2007 i can tell you the scene in the home counties was not dead in anyway.

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
I live in middle of nowhere sort of near there..
lol where u from?
bout 2-3 miles outta luton theres only 1 other yard on my rd & its about a mile away my house is literally in middle of nowhere on a long country rd... lucky for me no lutonians venture out these ways.
1 other house on your road?Can I ask how you ended up on RWD, or Vip2?
i dont see how the amount of houses on his road would affect his chances of bein on rwd or vip2
Well if you cant ready between the lines let me break it down.1 House on his road, in some next country area implies a rural, isolated place.Not the sort of place I would expect a lot of people to listen to UK Urban, Hiphop, Garage, Grime etc.Even less of a chance for someone to find RWD, Vip2.Im asking him how he found Vip2/RWD, so I can ascertain the answers to said questions.Understand now?
lol used to read rwd magazine was free @ the record shop I used to go before it closed down.. thas how I ended up on the forums this is 03 times if not earlier...I live out these ways cus I can get on with my business with no nosey neighbours + no neighbours means I can do pretty much whatever I like here.& no I dont dress like them backward people in luton I got few bredgins from luton & they dont dress backwards but I see all the heads bussin evisu & them bait ecko garms like its normal still see folk bussin them burberry shits too :D PURE chavs round luton/dunstable/whole of 3counties too & they seem to be proud to be chavs :Dunfortunately I dont live the grimey lifestyle(not sure If I would wanna) but I aint a farmer well I am but not out in the fields :D
how much u grow?

wtf are home counties??
"Home Counties" is a phrase used to designate the group of counties that borders or surrounds London, England. The term originated with the "Home Circuit" of the itinerant Assize Court. That was the circuit of the counties closest to London, or Westminster, where the court had its more or less permanent seat. With time the expression has lost its legal connotation, and now refers primarily to the counties in their capacity as the London commuter belt or the London Metropolitan Area, i.e., where people can work in London without living in the city and travel home each evening. The Home Counties are sometimes also called London and the South-East.

wtf are home counties??
I think the home counties is same thing as 3counties bedfordshire/buckinghamshire/hertfordshire (maybe??)its a collection of deadout counties with bare people that cant afford to live in london but work there..I much prefer living in middle of nowhere I can have a mix with my system at full tilt, do any work on my cars I want without neighbours complaining & do pretty much anything I want..used to live with my mum in canning town when I was a youth but shes back in Jamaica now & I had to finish up education here so live with my dad who now lives stateside (leaving me with free yard for last 3 years :D )gotta pay bills doe :D I grow as much or as little as I need to live/stack nicely.

wtf are home counties??
I think the home counties is same thing as 3counties bedfordshire/buckinghamshire/hertfordshire (maybe??)its a collection of deadout counties with bare SMART people that earn london wages, but live outside it to avoid extortionate pricingI much prefer living in middle of nowhere I can have a mix with my system at full tilt, do any work on my cars I want without neighbours complaining & do pretty much anything I want..I grow as much or as little as I need to live/stack nicely.

I went to one grimey club actually i think it was called Club NMEI can still remember the conversation:shotsci1.jpgGirl: Thats £4 Me: £4?!?! 4 pound a f*ck*ng shot what kind of bullshGirl: Nah nah nah £4 all togetherMe: *draw drops*And to think i still managed to spend £30

where was that?might have to rethink my im never going again philosophy

Place is disgusting, I thought I went through a time warp. Went raving on Friday for a birthday and I swear I went back in time. Bare people rocking Evisu head to toe like its the thing to do. Everyone doing uk garage skanks to funky house.Are these ends really that backwards?
when i was in luton in '00-03 mans were bussing '91 patterns on their heads, so yeh them man are kinda late.