Luton...

Greens

Place is disgusting, I thought I went through a time warp. Went raving on Friday for a birthday and I swear I went back in time. Bare people rocking Evisu head to toe like its the thing to do. Everyone doing uk garage skanks to funky house.Are these ends really that backwards?

Its not that bad...Im from Bedford.. bout 15 miles from Luton... Nuff of the people try begging the road ting, but where in the UK doesnt..Clubs are sh*t...Actually... it is a bit sh*t tbh...Dress sense in the home counties isnt really up to par anyway... unless ur influenced by reaching out of town alot...

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
I live in middle of nowhere sort of near there..
lol where u from?
bout 2-3 miles outta luton theres only 1 other yard on my rd & its about a mile away my house is literally in middle of nowhere on a long country rd... lucky for me no lutonians venture out these ways.
Barton???Eaton Bray??Edlesborough??Dunstable??

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
lol where u from?
bout 2-3 miles outta luton theres only 1 other yard on my rd & its about a mile away my house is literally in middle of nowhere on a long country rd... lucky for me no lutonians venture out these ways.
1 other house on your road?Can I ask how you ended up on RWD, or Vip2?

lol at evisu in 08 tbh
I can forgive a pair of descreet jeans if they are good quality on a normal every day flex. But im talking a good 8 heads atleast 3 of them head to toe. And one guy rocking extreme fakes. I dont even watch people like that but it was shocking.

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
lol where u from?
i dont see how the amount of houses on his road would affect his chances of bein on rwd or vip2

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
lol where u from?
i dont see how the amount of houses on his road would affect his chances of bein on rwd or vip2
Well if you cant ready between the lines let me break it down.1 House on his road, in some next country area implies a rural, isolated place.Not the sort of place I would expect a lot of people to listen to UK Urban, Hiphop, Garage, Grime etc.Even less of a chance for someone to find RWD, Vip2.Im asking him how he found Vip2/RWD, so I can ascertain the answers to said questions.Understand now?

lol @ Marlons view of outside LDN
FFSAllow jumping on this again.Tell me that you expect someone who lives in the only house on their road, in some next rural place, to really have the same interests as inner city urban youth?Try go on like Im some ignorant prick.

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
lol where u from?
Well if you cant ready between the lines let me break it down.1 House on his road, in some next country area implies a rural, isolated place.Not the sort of place I would expect a lot of people to listen to UK Urban, Hiphop, Garage, Grime etc.Even less of a chance for someone to find RWD, Vip2.Im asking him how he found Vip2/RWD, so I can ascertain the answers to said questions.Understand now?
i understood wot u was implyin in the 1st placebut everywhere has the internetn i kno the poshest girls that listen 2 grime......so im sure there's enough farm boys out there that dolol @ thinkin the majority of the users on here live the "grimey lifestyle" tho

all I can back is:
luton>>>>>slag central
lol where u from?
i understood wot u was implyin in the 1st placebut everywhere has the internetn i kno the poshest girls that listen 2 grime......so im sure there's enough farm boys out there that dolol @ thinkin the majority of the users on here live the "grimey lifestyle" tho
True.I was more thinking of his interests leading him to find the site, rather than the internet leading him to it if thats makes sense.TOuche