What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

kanye-west-amber-rose-fashion-week-02.jpgJumper ID please
cant tell u the jumper but the jeans are RRL :)
BUT WHO WANTS THOSE JEANS THOUGH?
jeans are ard, it would be better if it wernt skinny
:/ Skinny? That's your idea of skinny jeans? :mellow:
s'what im sayin...
i had a second look, and yes they are skinny u could never tell me that its some regular fit
They're not skinny, but they're not straight cut, my bredrin bought some levis (dunno what he was snorting) in that cut and we ridiculed him all day but they're not skinny.Personally I hate that cut, just looks gay.& f*ck bootcuts/buying over your size, straight leg ting all the time

most RRL are slim fits, the hem looks tapered, so that might be the case there.never liked 'rips' in jeans tho.have been lookin everywhere for a decent pair of grey jeans... theres one in uniqlo but i dont like the contrast stitching... wuldnt mind if it was a darker shade of grey but this one was the standard gold/yellow stitchin...do not really want to spend £££s on diors, saw a nom du guerre one on sale for 75 but sold out, argh....

lol i can see this is not my kind of threadthose are SO skinny jeansedit; yes i read it again and i realise you were talking about kanyes jeans and not the jeans posted in the link, and so i agree that kanyes jeans are not skinny, so maybe this is my kind of threadbut i don't really buy clothes like omg clothes