What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

i just wanted to pick up a few bits for holidays hmmm where to go tomorrowi actually need accessories.

yh but im fully not on a walking on oxford st. ting unless its like a tuesday morning plus it means getting public transportslashi feel like a window shopper going in and out of shops not buying anything coz im not really sure what i want or if the shop nextdoor has better

The good stuff isn't really discounted.Like that coat I want.I just saw boog sh*t all over the place that was discounted. They stuff I was interested in was all full price. :(

u gotta rape the sales for boxer shorts. i went hard but i picked up the wrong size on 1 of them mostly got the ck trunks with the blue band/the gucci in selfridges just sells handbags only anyway really.went to gucci in bond st yesterday. never knew there was a sale til i saw the queue. queue to get in queue to get downstairs. was hardly anything there but i copped these. saw blade brown in there he got the last pair i think dunno if i'll keep em there half a size bigpicture012u.jpg

om actually vexed i bought bozers at full price last weekvexed

u gotta rape the sales for boxer shorts. i went hard but i picked up the wrong size on 1 of them mostly got the ck trunks with the blue band/the gucci in selfridges just sells handbags only anyway really.went to gucci in bond st yesterday. never knew there was a sale til i saw the queue. queue to get in queue to get downstairs. was hardly anything there but i copped these. saw blade brown in there he got the last pair i think dunno if i'll keep em there half a size bigpicture012u.jpg
WANT THOSE CREPwhat are they called?and what size did u cop?

• 2 weeks later...