This Madeline Business Actually Gets On My Nerves Now...

Stamina Man

Seriously?Like a year or so later and there's still 2 hour programmes about her on TV.People go missing everyday, kids go missing everyday, kids get raped and killed everyday, it's just those upper class white family from posh areas who's kids get the attention. If this was a black child gone missing, doubt it would even hit the news (no racism)Bare people donated to the family already and they used the donation money to pay off their mortgage, yet they still get sh*t all on TV and are getting money from a kid who has been missing over a year...Might sound deep, but on a real, who actually cares now?The kids dead, they should just accept it and keep it off the TV now, it's long flicking through every channel to see these people.Comes like princess Diana death all over again just worse :D

Seriously?Like a year or so later and there's still 2 hour programmes about her on TV.People go missing everyday, kids go missing everyday, kids get raped and killed everyday, it's just those upper class white family from posh areas who's kids get the attention. If this was a black child gone missing, doubt it would even hit the news (no racism)Bare people donated to the family already and they used the donation money to pay off their mortgage, yet they still get sh*t all on TV and are getting money from a kid who has been missing over a year...Might sound deep, but on a real, who actually cares now?The kids dead, they should just accept it and keep it off the TV now, it's long flicking through every channel to see these people.Comes like princess Diana death all over again just worse :D
Good post.I've thought this from the time Madeline McCann was first on the new.s

The Sun are milking this one to the max.For the third day running they have a pull out about her going missing the parents stories "We was going to eat with the kids but decided last minute not to" well you're dumb arses in the end leaving children of that age alone!They may end up pocketing a million pound on a book deal for the stories.They've done a world tour on the "Help me find my daughter", met the pope! Zero sympathy for them

Now, this is a story all about howMaddy got raped while upside downAnd I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,I'll tell you how The McCann's got away with a girls murder.In the United Kingdom born and raisedOn the playground was where she spent most of her daysSitting and swimming naked in the poolAnd lookin all wet for her daddy the foolAnd Daddie's libido was up to no goodStarted getting tight in his crotch hoodHe raped little Maddie then mom got scaredShe said "We're gonna have to kill er and dump her somewhere"They whistled for a cab and when it came nearThe license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirrorIf anything they thought this cab is rareBut they said "Aw f*ck it, to a ditch somewhere!"I pulled up to the ditch about 7 or 8And handed the cabby a 50 for him to clam upThen they got an axe, a bag, and chopped her up.They looked at the gravesite, finally ready, to pretend they were grieving and get everyone's pity.

If this was a black child gone missing, doubt it would even hit the news (no racism)
Its dragged on 4 time but thats blatantly not true.
Nah, no offence to anyone, none intended, I hate to say it but it is actually true.Someone probably just been gunned down somewhere in LDN at this minute and people other than the family won't even hear about it.

If this was a black child gone missing, doubt it would even hit the news (no racism)
Nah, no offence to anyone, none intended, I hate to say it but it is actually true.Someone probably just been gunned down somewhere in LDN at this minute and people other than the family won't even hear about it.
Lol, London ain't Sierra Leone star.But what your saying is true imo.

Lol, London ain't Sierra Leone star.But what your saying is true imo.
Lol I know it's not, i'm just saying people get shot, stabbed, kidnapped and what not. And no one hears about it.This Maddy business made world news.f*ck*ng stupid :D

I think its more of a class issue than a race issue, the parents hail from a respected little village , they are both doctors etcThe parents should be charged with neglect, its their own fault she has vanished for they left her and her siblings villa alone.i still think a religious cult has kidnapped her and now she is unfortunately yet another victim of their twisted little world.either that or some local pedo has kidnapped her and locked her in a cellor.

Now, this is a story all about howMaddy got raped while upside downAnd I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,I'll tell you how The McCann's got away with a girls murder.In the United Kingdom born and raisedOn the playground was where she spent most of her daysSitting and swimming naked in the poolAnd lookin all wet for her daddy the foolAnd Daddie's libido was up to no goodStarted getting tight in his crotch hoodHe raped little Maddie then mom got scaredShe said "We're gonna have to kill er and dump her somewhere"They whistled for a cab and when it came nearThe license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirrorIf anything they thought this cab is rareBut they said "Aw f*ck it, to a ditch somewhere!"I pulled up to the ditch about 7 or 8And handed the cabby a 50 for him to clam upThen they got an axe, a bag, and chopped her up.They looked at the gravesite, finally ready, to pretend they were grieving and get everyone's pity.
LMAO deepbut thats remix and a half

:D:D:D:D:D Sick.Deep. yet sick.

ROFLMFAO x19302392