OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

"granty" has shown the world how moist he is and put himself in the position for a next man/ girlfriends to point out and expose his p*ssy beggin antics if I was in his position and wanted to beat, all these ego stroking msg's would be occuring via inbox or txt in private... he's gone public with his d*ckhead behaviour and actually eliminated himself from gettin the beat as he's held his game plan up to the light thus making it transparent... grant harris - u lose

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

if I was in his position and wanted to beat, all these ego stroking msg's would be occuring via inbox or txt in private... he's gone public with his d*ckhead behaviour and actually eliminated himself from gettin the beat as he's held his game plan up to the light thus making it transparent... grant harris - u lose
just dont do it. doesnt matter if ur a brazen pussyole or a behind the scenes pussyole. allow this slimy dripping behaviour, or any form of p*ssy begging.certain guys need to eat a rare steak and start acting like men.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax
The joke is that every guy that has a goodlooking girlfriend has a dude like this hanging around somewhere that he isn't even aware of. Deeply upsetting.
cant C/S this enoughand the stupid girls always think they're harmless "nah hes just a kl guy"... no.. he wants to f*ck u.
FEJFNDFC/SWhy do they not get this?"Erm, I think I'd know if someone wanted to f*ck me, I'm not dumb."Nah, love, we don't work like that.He wants to meet up for one on one drinks and doesn't want a piece of the cake nah?OK.

The joke is that every guy that has a goodlooking girlfriend has a dude like this hanging around somewhere that he isn't even aware of. Deeply upsetting.
cant C/S this enoughand the stupid girls always think they're harmless "nah hes just a kl guy"... no.. he wants to f*ck u.
i swear they are naive on purpose f*ck*ng bitches
  • Upvote 1

Grant is being pretty obviousi wouldnt put it down to naivity, girls that keep these wet flannels around just like the constant attention

Grant is being pretty obviousi wouldnt put it down to naivity, girls that keep these wet flannels around just like the constant attention
yeah and what is attention ultimately leading to?fair enough if they like an ego stroking dont we all but dont pretend a guy cares for and is friends with a good looking girl without ulterior motives because that guy is a liar or a faggot

Tbh. Although disagree with not being able to spot them. All they need is to be male and single.
:/All girls know when any guy likes them. Don't be naive.

man said he will cook for herim angry
pmsl it's like a gender reversal, he's trying to draw her with his culinary skills, putting smiley faces and pure xxxx at the end of his messages and using 'mwah'?Life Oh life, this cannot be.
This is what killed me.PMFSL!How can you be the bitch in the pre beat linkages. :D