OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Ain't facebook related but this is the random thread, does anyone have any idea how difficult it is to learn like 2/3 languages at the same time?Been learning Spanish, but want to learn French and German at the same time. Is it better to focus on just one at a time or should I just grind them out all together?/

No more weekend threads nah?What's popping tonight, currently on my way to Camden...
we may touch Rio's later'the Lord is my Shepard...'
You a freak.

grind them all out togetherbecause you will see similarities between french and spanish definitelyonce you know how both languages operate you can then find it easy to decipher or learn certain words an aspects of grammar for bothi did latin and french, then french and spanish at school, and i found they all fed into eachother

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i was learning Russian and Frenchcnt b bothered witht hat sh*t anymore english is good enough for meif worst comes to worst ill jus use google translate or free translation or sutin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I know French and Spanish are similar. I have been told that once I learn Spanish, French is easy. I was actually thinking about those excursion people and activities teams at hotels in other countries and how they can speak a good few languages. In Dominican REpublic I was inspired.Durrty, you should learn man. That a sick skill you can put on your CV and it opens up a greater range of opportunities. I'm also planning to learn Portuguese and Japanese, although Japanese is just because I have the opportunity to, not because I'm thinking of jobs.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Yeah, I know French and Spanish are similar. I have been told that once I learn Spanish, French is easy. I was actually thinking about those excursion people and activities teams at hotels in other countries and how they can speak a good few languages. In Dominican REpublic I was inspired.Durrty, you should learn man. That a sick skill you can put on your CV and it opens up a greater range of opportunities. I'm also planning to learn Portuguese and Japanese, although Japanese is just because I have the opportunity to, not because I'm thinking of jobs.
boy, i used to be able to pick up languages real easy, now its f*ckin hard, i think its just much easier when ur a kidi was re-learning swahili but i gave that up aswelli dnt think tapes n that can do much

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

also, on languages, i swear chinese words are made of like shapes n sh*t like a sentence is like 3 shapes, how the f*ck do u type that in a computer?

Guest Esquilax

Things like chinese and japanese and arabic n sh*t have phoneticised version of their wordsEach character has a sound, so it's just about transferring the sound into an anglicised formOr just get a Chinese keyboard and mash it till someone co signs you

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Lol certain guys are gassed over celebrities boi, after you probably see better girls on road everyday but don't think nothing of them cause the're not on the TV or go out with a famous rapper or singer etc.And lol at Amber Rose attitude in that video, shocking....

• Upvote 2