OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

It's late now but why don't/didn't you just bell the office number?
Even if you can contact them it's possible they won't have surplus copies, especially if it's issue number oneThats uncool not to answer you though, have you tried calling them?
LOL at me just discovering Multiquote on here :D I honestly don't know why I didn't ring. Just opened the latest edition to see the phone number in there :D I'm such an idiot. Gotta try and arrange to go down there tomorrow now, as well as getting a haircut and going to court

Anyone here got a copy of issue 1 of RWD Magazine? I just wanna have a look at the thing for a uni project but am getting aired by the office email address, as well as the editors on twitter. I leave London on Thurs and I really wanted to do my project on RWD. PM's if you can help or help me get in contact with someone there
Yes I doPMs

Do i work? Uh yeah i do work... 24 hours a day.why??? Coz i'm a MUM... I am a cook, a cleaner, a parent, a teacher, a referee, a nanny, a nurse, a handyman, a maid, a photographer, a councilor, a chauffer and a comforter... I don't get holidays, sick pay or any days off.... I work through the DAY and NIGHT.... Am on call 24 hours!!! Now tell me your job is harder than mine.... Repost if your a proud MUM! Xx
Do me a f*ck*ng favour, scrounging scum.

Do i work? Uh yeah i do work... 24 hours a day.why??? Coz i'm a MUM... I am a cook, a cleaner, a parent, a teacher, a referee, a nanny, a nurse, a handyman, a maid, a photographer, a councilor, a chauffer and a comforter... I don't get holidays, sick pay or any days off.... I work through the DAY and NIGHT.... Am on call 24 hours!!! Now tell me your job is harder than mine.... Repost if your a proud MUM! Xx
Do me a f*ck*ng favour, scrounging scum.
C/S i do all that for my PITand walk the f*cker so that one more then u, so shove that up ur baggy strech marked minges

Guest Esquilax
View the making of my second ever beat,, LIVEExpect cheesy FL sounds and shitty beatshttp://www.ustream.tv/broadcaster/6801154
where u at?
What does it say when you click it?/Come onlineEdit: Lmao I didn't click 'start broadcast'

Cipher you reaching Soul Jam on Friday fam? Tried pm'ing you but your inbox was full.How about you Nola? Haven't been for a while so looking to reach still.
/Esquilax how much are graphics tablets and is there anything specific I should be looking at if I do decide to purchase one? Want to get back into drawing and if I do decide to do it more often want to do pics on my macbook.