OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

BLOOD ARE YOU REALLY TALKING ABOUT HER BELT?
calm down, y the caps? u seem excited.read the post againbelt was the second comment
SHUT UP YOU MOIST FAGGOT.TYPE OF GUY TO BE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT KINDA BELT A BITCH IS WEARING IN A RAVE.ALL WHISPERING TO HIS MANDEM I THINK THAT'S FAKE YOU KNOW DON I'M NOT GONNA TALK TO HER NOW.
Wearing fake clothes is enough to put me off a girl tbh, i don't get what you're saying
  • Downvote 8

calm down, y the caps? u seem excited.read the post againbelt was the second comment
SHUT UP YOU MOIST FAGGOT.TYPE OF GUY TO BE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT KINDA BELT A BITCH IS WEARING IN A RAVE.ALL WHISPERING TO HIS MANDEM I THINK THAT'S FAKE YOU KNOW DON I'M NOT GONNA TALK TO HER NOW.
Wearing fake clothes is enough to put me off a girl tbh, i don't get what you're saying
:D Swear certain guys would happily move to a girl that burns weeds, and talks like a hood rat and is wearing shades in the dance...But if she has some fake garms on your not touching it, really?is that what your implying, i need clarification that this is what your getting at
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I NEVER SAID THAT.BUT I'M NOT GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO START LOOKING AT TAGS ETC ETC IN A RAVE.TBH I'D PROBABLY BE TOO DRUNK TOO EVEN CLOCK SHE HAD CLOTHES ON.YOU MAN TRY TOO HARD I SWEAR.@ FLEX YEAH CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE A JEALOUS EX YOU LOG ONTO VIP AN NEG EVERY POST.f*ck OFF SO WHAT I NEGGED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU'RE POSTS WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D Swear certain guys would happily move to a girl that burns weeds, and talks like a hood rat and is wearing shades in the dance...But if she has some fake garms on your not touching it, really?is that what your implying, i need clarification that this is what your getting at
you lot are too hungry...if i'm in a rave and can spot things i don't like about a girl from a distance why the f*ck am i going to move to it.

I NEVER SAID THAT.BUT I'M NOT GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO START LOOKING AT TAGS ETC ETC IN A RAVE.TBH I'D PROBABLY BE TOO DRUNK TOO EVEN CLOCK SHE HAD CLOTHES ON.YOU MAN TRY TOO HARD I SWEAR.@ FLEX YEAH CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE A JEALOUS EX YOU LOG ONTO VIP AN NEG EVERY POST.f*ck OFF SO WHAT I NEGGED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU'RE POSTS WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
again with the agression, lolwhen ur a jealous ex you spread negativity about the partner in question.i'm not going to do anything about other than point out u are acting like a bitch, post by post u are losing credibility.

you lot are too hungry...if i'm in a rave and can spot things i don't like about a girl from a distance why the f*ck am i going to move to it.
Sound like your seeking out a wife in the rave broLol @ me not moving to a peng ting because her Jimmy Choo's weren't legitf*ck OUTTA HERE SON

Sound like your seeking out a wife in the rave broLol @ me not moving to a peng ting because her Jimmy Choo's weren't legitf*ck OUTTA HERE SON
Says alot about someone style if they're wearing fake sh*t..i like stylish chicks..do ur ting thothe way shes puttin that belt fully on show aswell...if it's fake...naa ent interested

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?" this is not a passive term/lol @ suddenly acting like you don't care after you've replied to everything, told man to f*ck off, called people moist, faggots, searched for and negged all my comments. After you've contributed threads to these people "you don't know" and tried to get and share lol's with.you're in denial.you got emotional about a bitch's picture, became unstable and fell off, it's cool, jus take note for next time.

• Downvote 1

OH NO THIS BITCH HAS A FAKE BELT ON TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF MY d*ck AN GET OUT YOU CHEAP HUSSY.
fair enough if you find somethin about when you about to beat..but if i'm lookin round the club id miss the chicks wearing fake garms and move to the 1s with some style..you carry on with your cheap skanks that can't afford stuff that's not even that expensive for a real 1.. trampy ting prob dnt wash her pum properly either
  • Downvote 5