OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Didn't even clock that ting, should of made yourself clearer.She's nice/Comfirm you will be at footblocker at 10pm
not for special K's homosexual purposes
  • Upvote 1

:D :D :D IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOWWLENS U PUSSYFOOTLOCKER 10PM 'BMT' yhSTOP CITING HOMOSEXUALITY AS AN EXCUSE ARR MATE IM ANGRY
or horny/sorry i refuse to link up with battyman at their request.
  • Upvote 4

Yea.
yesi see me and her happy in the futureif You say anything negative, i'm gonna respond with "compare"
oooooooohdidn't even see her
You man ain't got them all-seeing eyes.

this place gets weirder daily. bring back ashman and cz, and blackdaberry, and justin, and sleazeball etc
bruv ur one of the bigger weirdo's urself, and the ppl u just listed aren't famed for their sanity either.
  • Upvote 5

Ashman regularly posts in the studio roomi think he may have left because none of us buying his song despite him giving us years of free Mr Wong freestyles.

• Upvote 1

:D :D :D IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOWWLENS U PUSSYFOOTLOCKER 10PM 'BMT' yhSTOP CITING HOMOSEXUALITY AS AN EXCUSE ARR MATE IM ANGRY
im scared please dont hurt me or my family
fair enuff mate, but dont talk the talk if ur not gona walk the walk
i'm 100% on it and i've proved it twicewhat is Your record of turning VIP2 beef real, other than backin down from Michel Kane?okYou're a known homosexual and expect man to meet up with Youand 10pm is too early, road would still be packed

im scared please dont hurt me or my family
fair enuff mate, but dont talk the talk if ur not gona walk the walk
i'm 100% on it and i've proved it twicewhat is Your record of turning VIP2 beef real, other than backin down from Michel Kane?okYou're a known homosexual and expect man to meet up with Youand 10pm is too early, road would still be packed
ARR MATE UR REALLY TRYIN ME NOWLETS MAKE IT 12/1 PM TO SUIT U MATE MY VEINS ARE POPPIN OUT OF MY HEAD IM SO ANGRY
  • Downvote 1

lol at talking about the hidden random in the background and expecting ppl to know what ur on about. this isnt wheres wally mate,but yh from the photos she looks like the best in the rave.
LOLLYPOP
the half of her face that isn't cut off is nice, and i imagine her to have some kind of symmetry
plus me saying she's on the right.