OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

why coz clinton didint class head as sexual relations
so You're sayin You also don't class head as sexual relations and that's why You didn't have sexual relations with that man. safe for clearin that up

@special kThats why you turned into the forum prick tho alie?Better to be known as a prick than to be known as the forum anomalyI slightly understand youSNM
forum prickkk??me????NEVER
you have kinda filled ashman's shoes mate.

It's pretty obvious he didn't get head off a tranny.
i agree, that's a man, making no attempt at disguising himself as a womanman verbally convinced special K he's a womanspecial K was like "f*ck it, if You say so "
  • Upvote 4

Is Lens gonna add a thread to his sig everytime he asks someone to meet him at footlocker??Complete strange one.
are You gonna continue to make posts about me than posts that arent about me?( 3 out of Your most recent 5 by the way )
  • Downvote 1

Is Lens gonna add a thread to his sig everytime he asks someone to meet him at footlocker??Complete strange one.
are You gonna continue to make posts about me than posts that arent about me?( 3 out of Your most recent 5 by the way )
Maybe its because your being a weird c*nt. Just a thought.

Maybe its because your being a weird c*nt. Just a thought.
makes an interesting person to follow? fair nuff.
  • Downvote 1

@special kThats why you turned into the forum prick tho alie?Better to be known as a prick than to be known as the forum anomalyI slightly understand youSNM
na na ur definately that guy...
LOL its true as well/u lot do realise that the breddah that actually got head off the tranny uses this forum at its not special Ki actually rate special k for not baiting him up dn't get me wrong though special K is definitely a deviant in his own right

na na ur definately that guy...
LOL its true as well/u lot do realise that the breddah that actually got head off the tranny uses this forum at its not special Ki actually rate special k for not baiting him up dn't get me wrong though special K is definitely a deviant in his own right
if this is true, thats quite deep. so this guy logs on sees his bredrin spesh k getting heated for HIS homo activity and says nothing. how peak.