OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

so people would give me brownie points for my comment
i see.
what?y would me saying i negged u give me points i dont get it?do u give ppl 'points' for tht sort of thing?how else might one accumulate points in ur eyes?
how does it benfit u to let me know that u negged me?
  • Downvote 2

so people would give me brownie points for my comment
i see.
what?y would me saying i negged u give me points i dont get it?do u give ppl 'points' for tht sort of thing?how else might one accumulate points in ur eyes?
how does it benfit u to let me know that u negged me?
prolly so you dont get all worked up over a forum stressing out over who negged youobviously it didnt work :D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

prolly so you dont get all worked up over a forum stressing out over who negged youobviously it didnt work :D
You can't fault a man for standing up like a man, being honest and saying "it was me". every neg should come with such a postalthough it could say "negged for....." and be more helpful to those receiving the neg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

/remember what me and louis were talking back on the other page???http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Tourist-Dies-After-Butt-Implant-Procedure-at-Philly-Hotel-Source-115583299.htmlDEEP.'A 20-year-old British tourist died early Tuesday after she allegedly flew to Philadelphia to get silicone injections into her buttocks at a Hampton Inn in southwest Philly, sources say'
thats f*cked.