OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

can som1 clear up as to why so many asianz go clubbing and drink if they are not allowed to drink
break out of the box, stop conforming, rebel, etcand that was just stupid @ Angolanalso cosign Radio @ no race stopping people from drinking and it being more religion related.
  • Upvote 1

i was just baffd at the AMOUNT of pictures i see from raves and asians are there wid they alcoholic drinks and in person...im like o_O swear u cant drink...?1 asian ting i was linkin (muzlim) said she DECIDED to have sex but not drink... i said to her well u might as well drink now

• Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
A teenager who blinded a woman in one eye by stamping on her face while wearing stiletto heels has been jailed.Amy Smith, 18, of Bolton Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, attacked Joanne Brown on the dance floor of the Pada Lounge in Wigan, Greater Manchester, in May 2009.She was left blind in her left eye and has no feeling in her left cheek
good GOD, i can imagine people there jus squirming, thats f*ckin maddidnt wanna make a new topichttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12386453

Well she is cool don’t know about how mature but I did go to link these two 16 year olds few weeks backBut all we ended up doing was drinking labrini and cotching in some local park smoking fags and I feltWeird after like it was not a good postion but I was only playing wing mang to my boy Toku he is 33 so I wernt as wasteAs him
Is it being a stupid f*ck*ng prick because that stuff did happen but not recently, Am I turning Gay I get upset at homophobic jokesand I have started to find other men attractive and smile with them I even jointy some weird fetish site for men who like to watch other men naked through web cams.
grdthrstrshtrsdhtrshtrshtrsjhtrsjhtrsThis is virtual insanity