Gears Of War 2

Faisal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol davicious why the f*ck have u got 3 copys of halo 2

Really tho bruv, ur on that game ALOT.tru say if most people on here put that much time into halo they wud be 50.
i play cod4 online way more than i play halo,all u played for months was gears of warlol if you say so

In a recent interview with GameTrailers at Microsoft's Spring Showcase event, Gears of War 2 maestro Cliff Bleszinski dropped a ton of details regarding Marcus Fenix's second outing. Cliffy had plenty to talk about, including new details on Gears of War 2 multiplayer, storyline, vehicles, and the return of a certain fan-favorite character. Here's a quick rundown of exactly what CliffyB had to say: * Gears 2 will feature 5-on-5 multiplayer with more modes and more maps out of the box than Gears 1. Online functionality wasn't detailed, but Cliffy promises it will be "very competitive with other titles in this space." Dare we hope for a Halo-inspired party system? * About executions: o Chainsaw duels can end in a draw, but only occasionally. o The curb stomp is back o Players are no longer invulnerable when performing executions o Once a duel is over, the actual chainsawing is faster, making the entire duel last about as long as a normal chainsaw kill. * Players who are down but not out can now attempt to crawl away, tapping the A button to crawl faster. * The game will have "buckets and buckets" of blood. For example, Marcus will leave trails of blood on a wall while taking cover after being injured. "Meat shields" (i.e. hostages) will also drip blood as they are dragged around. * Players will be able to drive the new Centaur tank, which is something like a cross between a tank and a monster truck (we think it's briefly in the video at around 3:50) * Carmine (most famous for being on the receiving end of a headshot in the first Gears) will return ... somehow.

OK llow it this is a GoW thread.Septik did well because to be honest he is the only one on here who is remotely capable of getting a level 50 even if it did require another account.Ok done, put away your handbags.

• 1 month later...

im gonna be one of the top guys on this game without a doubt

minor i got a new account ;) ..... look below I added you on this one.holiday was good still.

Could of gone to E3 in LA next week as part of the crew presenting fable in booths. It would of been a nice opportunity to play Gears 2. f*ck sharing a plane and rolling with the big M though.
DUDE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!People would die to go to E3. Always wanted to go back when i was still a kid.

Could of gone to E3 in LA next week as part of the crew presenting fable in booths. It would of been a nice opportunity to play Gears 2. f*ck sharing a plane and rolling with the big M though.
DUDE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!People would die to go to E3. Always wanted to go back when i was still a kid.
lol, no one on the art or animation team wanted to go9+ hours a day for almost a week chatting to press isn't my idea of fun. I would only want to go to live it up in the LA clubs and hit up my cuz but i know there would be no chance.

Yea suppose it wouldn't be the same as someone like a fan going there, you actually have a job to do :lol:Still, wouldn't it intrest you to go to the famous E3? You ever been before?
never been, but as a kid i used to be the biggest fan of all this stuff. E3 has really scaled down compared to what it used to be so it doesn't really spark my interest. Its going to be mostly annoying press anyway.