Gears Of War 2

Faisal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Risky
im gonna be sellin live accounts with the highest ranks on gears of war 2 as wellget ur orders in nowprice = 3 months gold subscription
lmao shut up man :lol:

im gonna be sellin live accounts with the highest ranks on gears of war 2 as wellget ur orders in nowprice = 3 months gold subscription
lmao shut up man :lol:
dont hate the player hate the game B)
LOL, i cannot wait to disembowel this c*nt
LOOOLwe'll see when youre stuck at level 4 and im a 50my natural talent in games involving guns >>>> you lots bangin out CoD4 24/7 and still being swag

i saw some of ur noscoping on youtube i was impressed.i need to get some practice in on halo, i used to be good(probs just average) this game looks sick, not really played that much of the first one thoive had live for about 1 month now and have played it about 5 times. still cant get the wireless f*cker to work. so ive got to set up down stairs next to the router.

• 2 months later...

This game is gonna be big, it'll be fun to see who turns out to be the top five on this thoughCompletely different from Halo and COD4Thank god they bumped it up to 5 in a teamLmao @ PS3 I was thinking about it today and there is actually no reason for me to cop one, we have Final Fantasy and Tekken now plus our better online PLUS I'm gonna get mine flashed soon

Gears Of War 1 was the reason I wanted to buy an Xbox 360. I checked in Argos and saw Gears Of War 2 was coming out 7th November, and I kid you not, I very nearly bought an elite an hour after even though my girl is supposed to be getting me one. I swear I'm going to wet myself when I get one and these games. I've hardly played number 1 but I'm in f*ck*ng love with it.