Gears Of War 2

Faisal

Guest Risky360
the maths is simpleanyone from the elite 4 + shooting game + 360 controller = pwnagelol @ thinkin otherwise
Lmfao at the Elite four.MeSupremeQuestionRisky/BremVs You lot would be terrible.Sly rakk would be telling you lot "Dude... You got pwned"
question and brem are on our team as welltheyre on the subs bench due to inactivity
if i was brem or questoin i wudnt have thattryna tek them mans 4 silvestre and park ji sung

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
the maths is simpleanyone from the elite 4 + shooting game + 360 controller = pwnagelol @ thinkin otherwise
Lmfao at the Elite four.MeSupremeQuestionRisky/BremVs You lot would be terrible.Sly rakk would be telling you lot "Dude... You got pwned"
question and brem are on our team as welltheyre on the subs bench due to inactivity
Lol.Your taking the piss.Me>>>>>You tbh.

Hmm not too sure i'll be good at this game. Was sh*t at GOW, but true say i played online 10 times MAX. I'll Put the work in this game. Black will probs be the best on this one tbh imo atm
lol yeathe guy will merk every one for a week then f*ck off back to pro

truesay I'm sh*t at GoW but played it online 5 times max, got owned, so llowed it.Plus nuff man know them glitches which just make you look foolish.

zoned out / topboy101 gonna be so pissed when this comes outgonna find out all them months of practisin gears 1 was for nothingi can predict the top 4 selected alreadyXI Septik IXDarkBouncerUKLennie Leng ManMurkle
Bruv why u trying it..I beat u on halo many of times and fair enuf u beat me aswell.Im top 3 selected on halo, well was when i played it.Im the best on gears, end of.And i'll be the best at gears of war 2, anyone disagree i dont care DERRRRRkhed.

zoned out / topboy101 gonna be so pissed when this comes outgonna find out all them months of practisin gears 1 was for nothingi can predict the top 4 selected alreadyXI Septik IXDarkBouncerUKLennie Leng ManMurkle
Bruv why u trying it..I beat u on halo many of times and fair enuf u beat me aswell.Im top 3 selected on halo, well was when i played it.Im the best on gears, end of.And i'll be the best at gears of war 2, anyone disagree i dont care DERRRRRkhed.
hahaahaai was just jokin before but that comment come on now man be seriouswhen did you ever beat me 1 v 1 in halo?hell would have to freeze over ( or me losing a couple fingers )before you could even have a chance of beatin me on halofrom when im beating davicious X , the 2nd highest ranked on here with these kind of scorelines what chance would you have17925848uh0.jpgthis is your rank 29819_3.pngthat means you were playing 5 year olds and retards whenever you played haloim a level 50 29116_3.pngthat means ive played with and beaten the best of the best on liveif you really do think you can bring it 1v1 me in mlg rulesand no way are you top three selected on halo on this forum, theres at least 20 man above you

Rah boy when a man makes himself look dumb part 757656456908I beg you come online with me and Septik now and see the levels on Halo.Long and short Septik is that guy @ Halo, Im so obviously 2nd, then theres the rest of you.Might mention Supreme cos certain times he is up for a decent game and on occasion Brem is on point to complete the musketeers.

Seen top 3 you know topboy, I feel almost offended.

u cant talk wen u dont see them play part 2 yeti no 4 a fact this game u wont be able 2 camp *coughseptikcough*and ppl like mr gayle would be top selected fam..u never know whats gona happenabout elite 4cha
c/s septik thinks his too good at gamesyour good at halo, and kudos to you but you camp on everything else even GTA, i shudder to think what you'll be like on Gears 2

u cant talk wen u dont see them play part 2 yeti no 4 a fact this game u wont be able 2 camp *coughseptikcough*and ppl like mr gayle would be top selected fam..u never know whats gona happenabout elite 4cha
c/s septik thinks his too good at gamesyour good at halo, and kudos to you but you camp on everything else even GTA, i shudder to think what you'll be like on Gears 2
To be honest a large portion of the game involves camping.

Guest haze-e
hahaahaai was just jokin before but that comment come on now man be seriouswhen did you ever beat me 1 v 1 in halo?hell would have to freeze over ( or me losing a couple fingers )before you could even have a chance of beatin me on halofrom when im beating davicious X , the 2nd highest ranked on here with these kind of scorelines what chance would you have17925848uh0.jpgthis is your rank 29819_3.pngthat means you were playing 5 year olds and retards whenever you played haloim a level 50 29116_3.pngthat means ive played with and beaten the best of the best on liveif you really do think you can bring it 1v1 me in mlg rulesand no way are you top three selected on halo on this forum, theres at least 20 man above you
:D:D:D Man got ETHERED :D

lmaoooocall of duty aint about running about the place like a foollow health = stay out of the open and take your chancesit astounds me how you can accuse me of camping when youre viewing killcam every 30 seconds from different locations on the map

Guest haze-e
sept u need to chill with ur lvl 50 for real . . .dont get me wrong ur good but u didnt really earned it like the others . . . from playin it from the start . . .
Dont think i'll get him those Halo creps nowWhats he talking about Septik?
Lol.He got a new gamertag to get to level 50 quicker.SMH. Disappointment surrounds me.

shut up about didnt earn itlook how ur stuck at level 25 famthe more games you play the more stuck youll betheir rank systems f*ckedi guarantee you 90% of level 50s are second or third accountersthats y u see them with Xx, xI or some next dumbness in their gamertags, cos they cant choose the same tagalso when you click their profile they aint even started campaignyoure talkin as if makin a new account automatically gives u high level, you still need to win nearly all your games against higher ranked ppl to get ur leveli got to 46 on my first tag, was stuck for MONTHS, even if i won 10 in a rowenjoy ur captain grade 3 soon mateill be workin towards gettin my general :DRanks.jpg