Random Transfer Links

TF S4DK

Le Mans forward Gervinho, who is tipped to become as good as Cristiano Ronaldo by Didier Drogba, has admitted he is flattered to be linked with a move to Arsenal.The 20-year-old has been tracked by Arsene Wenger for some time after emerging as a promising talent with Beveren, a club the North Londoners had strong links with.Gervinho has impressed since moving to Le Mans last year, already attracting interest from the top clubs in France and Arsenal.“To play for Arsenal would be fantastic,” said Gervinho, who is a full Ivory Coast international.“Arsene Wenger is the best coach in the world, however I am fine in Le Mans and I am learning my football here.“I am getting help from everyone and I am happy here and at the moment I still need to learn a lot, but things can change very quickly.”Any move to North London would unite Gervinho with compatriots Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Eboue.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus should he buy a striker, like a David Villa (which is what you want), he threathens Bendtner's playing time. So he'd rather take the chance on van Persie and should that go pear shape play 5 in midfield.
It's funny that the top managers always take this stance and always believe in their squad.MON does it as well, he did it in Jan, and it was the most frustrating thing in the world.We havent had a right back for a year under MON... and some of his reasons for this is he'd rather give Gardner game time, even though hes a centre midfielder.

Le Mans forward Gervinho, who is tipped to become as good as Cristiano Ronaldo by Didier Drogba, has admitted he is flattered to be linked with a move to Arsenal.The 20-year-old has been tracked by Arsene Wenger for some time after emerging as a promising talent with Beveren, a club the North Londoners had strong links with.Gervinho has impressed since moving to Le Mans last year, already attracting interest from the top clubs in France and Arsenal.“To play for Arsenal would be fantastic,” said Gervinho, who is a full Ivory Coast international.“Arsene Wenger is the best coach in the world, however I am fine in Le Mans and I am learning my football here.“I am getting help from everyone and I am happy here and at the moment I still need to learn a lot, but things can change very quickly.”Any move to North London would unite Gervinho with compatriots Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Eboue.
Got this guy on Pro, though he was Brazillian at 1st with his name.

Mauro Zarate is to join another Premier League club by the end of this month, with one of ‘the big four’ already in discussions with the Argentine.The Buenos-Aires born forward has caught the eye since joining Birmingham on loan from Al-Sadd in January, even if his four goals in 14 games were unable to prevent Blues from being relegated on the final day of the season.Qatari side Al-Sadd paid £10 million to land the 21-year-old almost a year ago and the player's agent, Christian Otero, is waiting on the say-so from Zarate's employers before finalising a move, with Arsenal reported to be his most high-profile suitor.“We are in talks with two Premier League clubs, but there are three or four others who are also interested,” Otero told setantasports.com.“There is one club from the top four and another couple from the top eight.“We are talking to five or six clubs but it is a matter of confidentiality and I cannot say much more because we must negotiate with the Qataris.“Mauro arrives back in Argentina today. In the next couple of days we will continue to talk and then make a decision.”Zarate has his heart set on a return to England after enjoying immensely his stay at Birmingham.“Mauro will stay in England," added Otero. "He would have loved to stay at Birmingham, he really liked it there, he loved the fans and they loved him but unfortunately with the situation there it will not be possible for him to stay.“I hope by the end of the month to have concluded something.”

"Mauro Zarate has made a big impact during his brief time at St Andrews. What do you know of him? Rafa: He was a teammate of Emiliano Insua when Argentina won the Uner-20 World Cup. He is a player we were monitoring last season because he is a very good striker. He is one of four brothers that play football and we know people who are close to them, so we know he's a very good player. He's a threat isn't he because he's the type of player who can change the game in an instant isn't he? Rafa: Well out of the four boys I think he is the best! There's one in Spain and the other two in Argentina, but Mauro is a very good player."
I hope it is us on a season long loan.

Mauro Zarate is to join another Premier League club by the end of this month, with one of ‘the big four’ already in discussions with the Argentine.The Buenos-Aires born forward has caught the eye since joining Birmingham on loan from Al-Sadd in January, even if his four goals in 14 games were unable to prevent Blues from being relegated on the final day of the season.Qatari side Al-Sadd paid £10 million to land the 21-year-old almost a year ago and the player's agent, Christian Otero, is waiting on the say-so from Zarate's employers before finalising a move, with Arsenal reported to be his most high-profile suitor.“We are in talks with two Premier League clubs, but there are three or four others who are also interested,” Otero told setantasports.com.“There is one club from the top four and another couple from the top eight.“We are talking to five or six clubs but it is a matter of confidentiality and I cannot say much more because we must negotiate with the Qataris.“Mauro arrives back in Argentina today. In the next couple of days we will continue to talk and then make a decision.”Zarate has his heart set on a return to England after enjoying immensely his stay at Birmingham.“Mauro will stay in England," added Otero. "He would have loved to stay at Birmingham, he really liked it there, he loved the fans and they loved him but unfortunately with the situation there it will not be possible for him to stay.“I hope by the end of the month to have concluded something.”
i'd rather not have an argentine at our club thanks. go to the scousers.

Guest Eduardo

Hope we're in for him.Hope he's the Premiership player Wenger is talking about (albeit a long shot considering he's not really a Prem player).He's quality.

FROM THE SUN

ARSENE WENGER is considering a move for Argentine ace Mauro Zarate. The striker, 21, has left Birmingham after his loan from Al-Sadd of Qatar, who value him at £20million. He scored four goals at St Andrew’s but City gave up their option on him after they were relegated. Now Arsenal boss Wenger is tracking the hitman. Blues boss Alex McLeish said: “He will be a good asset to one of the big clubs. "It’s just a shame that our situation counted against us.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1165127.ece20MILLION IS SOME JOKE TING THO..

Cesc Fabregas has urged boss Arsene Wenger to buy David Villa this summer.The Spaniard was asked at the filming of 'The Cesc Fàbregas Show: Nike Live' which player he would most like to see at Arsenal this summer and he answered without hesitation: "Villa."We are very good friends. I think Villa would be very good for Arsenal," he said.Also at the event was boss Wenger, who has previously denied making an approach for the Valencia player.He is likely to cost around £25m, which could pretty much blow Wenger's transfer budget for the summer.Villa himself has made it pretty clear that he fancies a move to the Emirates, saying last month: "I watch the Premier League a lot and the team I'm most attracted to is definitely Arsenal. Their brilliant one and two-touch football and the whole style of rapid counter-attack which dominates the top level of the Premier League now is the one which suits my game best of all."