Random Transfer Links

TF S4DK

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eduardo
Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb has denied stating he wants to quit The Gunners this summer. Hleb's future has very much been up in the air recently with his agent Nikolai Shpilevski claiming his clients wants to leave the Emirates. However, Hleb has finally stated his position, firstly denying reports he wants to quit and also stating he is under contract for two more years. The Belarus international has confirmed his love of Arsenal and that he greatly respects manager Arsene Wenger for all that he has taught him. "I have a contract at Arsenal until 2010 and now only think of the game against Germany," he told Spox.com. Nonsense"I have also read [that I have said I want to leave], but I do not know who has written it. That is nonsense. "I have also read that I wanted to move because Arsenal would win nothing, this too is nonsense. "But I would really not like to comment on the issue really because there is nothing more to say, because the club means so much to me. "I have learned so much from Arsene Wenger. This man has always supported me and given me the chance to come to Arsenal. I would therefore never say anything negative about Arsenal. "If I'll go, then only in a different league, in any case, in England, there is only Arsenal for me."

Arsenal head a clutch of Premier League clubs chasing Wolves keeper Wayne Hennessey as boss Arsene Wenger mulls over an £8million bid.The Wales international, 21, is on the Emirates radar after a string of impressive displays for club and country.Wolves insist publicly that Hennessey is not for sale as Mick McCarthy's side aim for automatic promotion next season.But the Molineux powerbrokers know every player has a price, despite the 6ft 4in youngster signing a new four-year contract in January.AdvertisementWenger badly needs a new keeper as Jens Lehmann's imminent return to Germany on a free this summer will leave him with just Manuel Almunia and Lukasz Fabianski.Hennessey kept 21 clean sheets this term - and another last night as Wales won in Iceland.And Wenger is now pondering whether to splash out on Hennessey as Aston Villa, Everton and Middlesbrough are also very keen.

ARSENAL boss Arsene Wenger has earmarked midfielder Piotr Trochowski (right) as his second major signing of the summer.Wenger is expected to complete the capture of £12million-rated Marseille whizkid Samir Nasri, 20, over the next few days.300exposedpicAnd the Emirates boss has identified Hamburg's Trochowski as another player to bolster the ranks in midfield. Trochowski, a German of Polish descent, is in Joachim Low's squad for Euro 2008.The 24-year-old has become one of the most consistent midfielders in the Bundesliga.SupportAnd he is pushing for a starting place despite the strength in depth of the Germany squad.Regardless of how Trochowski fares in Austria and Switzerland, Wenger is likely to make Hamburg a £5m offer as he bids to replace Mathieu Flamini and give some support to Cesc Fabregas.Meanwhile, Arsenal's Cameroon international Alexandre Song is wanted in a season-long loan deal by Premier League new boys West Brom.Albion manager Tony Mowbray has been alerted to the versatility of 20-year-old Song.Song is equally at home in midfield or central defence — areas Mowbray is keen to strengthen.
LIVERPOOL, Arsenal and Manchester United are locked in a £5million battle to sign Cardiff teenager Aaron Ramsey (right).All three Premier League giants have made written bids for the 17-year-old midfield sensation, who is set to leave Ninian Park within the next 48 hours.Ramsey, known as Rambo by the fans, did not make a first-team start until January.But a dazzling performance as sub in last month's FA Cup Final confirmed his huge potential.Arsenal and United have imposed a £5m ceiling on their offers but City will demand the bulk of the cash up front.A Ninian Park insider said: "United have the advantage because Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson will allow Ramsey to spend next season on loan at Cardiff."

Arsenal are believed to be keen on bringing Dani Guiza and Ruben de la Red to Emirates Stadium.Mallorca striker Guiza finished the 2007/08 season as the Primera Liga's top scorer, bagging 27 goals in 37 appearances.He is also rumoured to have attracted the interest of Barcelona and Valencia, and is likely to demand a transfer fee of around 15million euros (£11.8m).Midfield star De la red has enjoyed a productive year at Getafe, but has recently seen Real Madrid take up the option to bring him back to Santiago Bernabeu.Despite returning to the Spanish champions it is expected that an offer of around 12million euros (£9.4m) would tempt Los Blanco into a sale, a valuation which could also lure Tottenham into renewing their interest in the player.Both Guiza and De la Red have been included in Spain's squad for Euro 2008 and could find themselves on the shopping list of a host of other clubs, should they succeed in transferring their impressive domestic form onto the international stage.

La Liga side Valencia have sparked a Premiership race after Spanish newspaper AS reported that the Spaniard’s price tag has dropped massively.The well-respected Spanish paper says Villa is officially on the market for a knockdown fee of £17 million - which is an enormous climbdown from the £30 million Premiership clubs were quoted last year.Valencia have informed Villa’s agent, Jose Luis Tamargo who has permission to listen to offers for the striker with the ‘top four’ clubs heavily linked with the striker regarded as one of the best in Europe.

La Liga side Valencia have sparked a Premiership race after Spanish newspaper AS reported that the Spaniard’s price tag has dropped massively.The well-respected Spanish paper says Villa is officially on the market for a knockdown fee of £17 million - which is an enormous climbdown from the £30 million Premiership clubs were quoted last year.Valencia have informed Villa’s agent, Jose Luis Tamargo who has permission to listen to offers for the striker with the ‘top four’ clubs heavily linked with the striker regarded as one of the best in Europe.
I will like him over here, but no room for him,

Plenty of room for him, No Eduardo till December or new year realistically despite the videos, I gurantee RVP will break down during the EUROs or by September tops, Bendtner could only manage 11 goals in the championship so I dunno why anyone thinks he can cut it in the Premiership so that just leaves Ade who also doesn't get along with Bendtner.

The guy even said he admires us! I just wish we would show some ambition for once, its a real shame, we used to be a semi big club, if the stadium has had such a detrimental affect on transfer funds then what was the point, no point having a sick big stadium with a mediocre team playing in it.

Plenty of room for him, No Eduardo till December or new year realistically despite the videos, I gurantee RVP will break down during the EUROs or by September tops, Bendtner could only manage 11 goals in the championship so I dunno why anyone thinks he can cut it in the Premiership so that just leaves Ade who also doesn't get along with Bendtner.
thats logic is bollocks tbh

The guy even said he admires us! I just wish we would show some ambition for once, its a real shame, we used to be a semi big club, if the stadium has had such a detrimental affect on transfer funds then what was the point, no point having a sick big stadium with a mediocre team playing in it.
When i see comments like this i just have to laugh :D

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is reported to have failed with a £9.5million bid for highly-rated Udinese defender Cristian Zapata.The Colombian starlet is one of the most highly-rated young defenders in Europe and he is being tipped to move on this summer.The 21-year-old joined the Bianconeri in 2005 from Deportivo Cali and he has been a regular for them over the past three seasons.AC Milan, Juventus, Inter Milan and Fiorentina are all keen - but Gunners boss Wenger is also very much in the market to land the young central defender.Arsenal are believed to have made their interest known with an opening offer of 12 million euros - but that is still someway short of meeting Udinese's valuation.Zapata has four years left on his contract at the Friuli and it is believed the club would only consider a deal starting at 20 million euros (£15.8million).It now remains to be seen whether Arsenal will make a renewed attempt to land the South American - although it is understood that two further Premier League sides are considering making bids.

LMAO.
LMAO.MORON.

Adebayor Agrees Milan Move

According to sources in Italy, Arsenal forward Emmanuel Adebayor has agreed to join AC Milan, and all that is required to complete the deal is for the Rossoneri to meet the Gunners’ €40m asking price.Milan are well known to be in the market for a top class centre forward, and a couple of weeks ago Coach Carlo Ancelotti announced that the club would be signing one out of Samuel Eto’o, Didier Drogba, Adebayor or Amauri.With the latter having since joined Juventus, only three of these possibilities remain, and according to sources in Italy, it is Adebayor who will be filling the gap in the Rossoneri frontline.Adebayor has come to an agreement over personal terms to join the Diavoli, and all that is required to complete the deal is for Milan to meet Arsenal’s asking price, which is set at a cool €40m.Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani would ideally like to lower this price, but are prepared to break the bank having recently vowed to spend big this summer.Only a few days ago, Adebayor vowed to stay at Arsenal.“I came to Arsenal with a mission to succeed," he explained."I’ve assured the gaffer Arsène Wenger I’ll stay because I believe in the team and I want to assure the fans my concentration is here. I have no reason to leave so I’ll stay to ensure that together we’ll win silverware."Mathieu Flamini has already joined Milan on a free transfer this summer, while Aliaksandr Hleb seems almost certain to follow him out of the exit door. If Adebayor were to leave too, it would certainly be an almost irreparable blow to Arsenal ahead of the 2008/09 season.