Random Transfer Links

TF S4DK

Samir Nasri is strongly linked with a move to Arsenal and his agent has declared that the Marseille playmaker has received offers regarding a summer move.The talismanic Nasri might play his last ever game for L’OM on Saturday night, against Strasbourg, and the Provence side not qualifying for the Champions League could convince the France international to move on.His agent Jean-Pierre Bernes has confirmed that Arsene Wenger is interested in one of the most promising players of his generation, and that the attacking midfielder, who could replace Alexander Hleb should the Belarussian leave London, is yet to make a decision about his future.“As soon as the season is over, we will discuss with Samir, about his future, and we will plan all the solutions,” he told Le Parisien.“There are offers, that is the truth, but for the moment nothing is decided.”Nasri’s buy-out clause is set between £12 and £16 million.http://sports.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Fo...gent-on-future/

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case

that's the thinga lot of the attackers we are linked with need to be the main man centrallywhich is obviously not happening for now cause of fabregas

PARIS (Reuters) - Olympique Marseille playmaker Samir Nasri fuelled media speculation linking him with a move to Arsenal next season by saying on Saturday he might have played his last game for his Ligue 1 club.Asked to comment on a goal he scored against Racing Strasbourg in Saturday's final round of fixtures, Nasri told French television: "It is very important because it is perhaps my last match at the Stade Velodrome."French sports daily L'Equipe reported on Friday that the 20-year-old, who has been compared with former France great Zinedine Zidane, was a target for Arsenal's French manager Arsene Wenger.The versatile midfielder extended his Marseille contract to 2012 earlier this month.

f*ck*ng hell man i hate when this happens, what we waiting for? arsene needs to come out and say something coz im gonna get a heart attack sooni would be so pissed if we didnt get him or ben arfa
Yeah I hear you.I think both parties are active tho (arsene & Nasri & ben)I think by next week one of these two will be officially ours. Hopefully

Arsenal Track VelosoThe Gunners' coach, Arsène Wenger, is in the market for a new solution for the midfield following Mathieu Flamini's agreement with AC Milan, and it is believed that Veloso's qualities are admired by the French tactician.The 22-year-old, who should feature for Portugal at Euro 2008, has been linked with a summer move for quite some time now, and it is reported that several Premier League sides have been monitoring his progress.And Arsenal, aware of this fact, are expected to quickly put together a fee of €30 million - the figure set in his release clause - in an attempt to secure Veloso.Meanwhile, it is reported that the London-based club have also set their sights on Marseille's Samir Nasri, who could make a move for Emirates Stadium for a deal in the region of €18 million.Veloso, who came from Sporting's youth system, has been a vital piece for Sporting's midfield since his arrival at the first team, and should have in Fábio Rochemback his replacement once he leaves José Alvalade.http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=698554We are just getting linked to anyone tbhBare smokescreens

Arsene Wenger is preparing a £25million-plus summer spending spree as he attempts to ensure Arsenal's squad is equipped to handle the demands of a long season.Injuries left Arsenal lightweight this time round and the push for the Premier League title faded. Wenger wants no repeat - and a shock target could be veteran French defender Lilian Thuram, 36, from Barcelona.The hugely experienced World Cup winner from a decade ago could help the younger defenders at Arsenal - a ploy successfully used by Wenger's rival Sir Alex Ferguson.Sir Alex signed Laurent Blanc on a short-term deal in 2001 to help his inexperienced players and Rio Ferdinand has gone on record to say how much Blanc assisted him when he went to Old Trafford from Leeds.AdvertisementIn the longer term, Wenger has a list of targets in France, Italy and Spain.He has received glowing reports from his scout in France, former Arsenal player Gilles Grimandi, about St Etienne duo Mouhamadou Dabo and Blaise Matuidi. The pair would cost about £10m.Wenger has also been alerted to the possible availability of Roma's 23-year-old left-sided midfield man Alberto Aquilani, who played against Manchester United in the Champions League this season.Roma, who discover today if they are the new champions of Italy, will want about £10m for Aquilani. Another defender who has caught Wenger's eye is Raul Albiol of Valencia.The Spanish club are desperate for cash after a disastrous season and Albiol would cost no more than £7.5m.Up front, Wenger has had Mario Gomez of Stuttgart watched.Arsenal have also moved to secure young winger Jack Wilshire.The 16-year-old from Luton has impressed this season and has now been earmarked for regular training sessions with the first team when they report back in July.Wilshire has agreed a five-year contract which he will sign on his 17th birthday.http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/sport/footba...98487-20421862/

Guest Eduardo

Not quite sure why we'd go for Thuram other than Wenger giving him his first chance at Monaco.He's not particularly good in the air or fast.

More on the Nasri transfer.In French...départ de Nasri à Arsenal, un accord aurait été trouvé jeudi à Paris entre les Gunners et les représentants du joueur. Un somme coquette de 17 M€ à réinvestir pour trouver un successeurMais l'enveloppe dégagée pour recruter devrait enfler avec le départ de Nasri à Arsenal, un accord aurait été trouvé jeudi à Paris entre les Gunners et les représentants du joueur. Un somme coquette de 17 M€ à réinvestir pour trouver un successeur.In English....But the released envelope to recruit should swell with the departure of Nasri to Arsenal, an agreement would have been found Thursday to Paris between the Gunners and the representatives of the player.http://www.laprovence.com/articles/2008/05...s-pour-l-OM.phpIs a paper from Marsielle.As for Ben Arfa he still has a cup final next weekend.

Reports in France back up the news i brought to you in the comment section’s earlier today, that Arsenal have agreed a fee of €17 million for Marseille play-maker Samir Nasri. So aroud £12.5 million pounds for his services, with Alexander Hleb expected to join Barcelona. The deal should be announced in the next 10 days, subject to personal terms.Article By - J.Sanderson
taken from - http://youngguns.wordpress.com/13mill would be a f*ck*ng deal and a half

Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani is discussing a possible move with Arsenal, agent Vincenzo Morabito has revealed.Arsene Wenger is reported to be targeting a midfielder following the departure of Mathieu Flamini and 23-year-old Aquilani has emerged as an option for the North Londoners.The Italian ace has enjoyed an excellent campaign with Giallorossi and his representative has warned Roma they need to reward him accordingly to keep him at Stadio Olimpico.“Aquilani is speaking to Arsenal,” Morabito told Italia Uno. “We will have to see if Roma will be able to match his demands.”Aquilani, whose performance against Real Madrid this season caught many an eye, has been strongly linked to the Spanish giants in the last couple months.

Roque Santa Cruz, the Blackburn Rovers and Paraguay striker, is the man Arsenal want if they lose Emmanuel Adebayor this summer. Santa Cruz scored 19 league goals in 37 appearances in his first season at Ewood Park after a £3.8 million transfer from Bayern Munich. He was given a four-year contract on his arrival in July 2007, but Arsenal believe that they can tempt him, and Blackburn, if a leading European club come in with a serious offer for Adebayor.That possibility is increasing with rumours that the Togo forward has caught the eye of Josep Guardiola, the new coach of Barcelona, who is planning a clear-out in the summer. Adebayor has insisted that he is happy at Arsenal, but his wage remains in the region of £35,000 a week and the club would be incapable of competing with Barcelona financially, if pressed.Only last week, Adebayor said that he was flattered by reports in Spain of Barcelona’s interest, alerting Arsenal to a potential problem, having already lost Mathieu Flamini to AC Milan. Despite 30 goals in all competitions this season, Adebayor has not always been a positive influence at Arsenal and his relationship with Nicklas Bendtner, his striking partner, including a very public clash during a 5-1 defeat away to Tottenham Hotspur in the Carling Cup, is difficult. With Eduardo da Silva not back from a broken leg and dislocated ankle until near Christmas and Robin van Persie struggling with a series of injuries this season, Arsene Wenger knows that he cannot afford to go into the next campaign without a top-grade striker and was impressed with the way Santa Cruz, 26, quickly adapted to the combative style of the Barclays Premier League.Blackburn would ask serious money for the Paraguayan if Mark Hughes, the manager, entertains selling at all. Wenger is adamant that if Adebayor leaves, he needs an established replacement in order to keep pace with Manchester United and Chelsea.Much now hinges on Barcelona’s potential bid. Adebayor is aware of the situation and when asked recently about it by L’Equipe, the French sports daily, said: “It pleases me, because it is very flattering for a young Togolese who is only 24 to see Barcelona following him. For the moment I’m very happy at Arsenal, but we’ll see what happens next.”Wenger also has his eye on off-field matters this summer and hopes to use the power vacuum created by the departure of Keith Edelman, the former managing director, to facilitate David Dein’s return to Arsenal. The Frenchman remains close to the man who took him to the club 12 years ago and has championed his cause to Peter Hill-Wood, the chairman, and Danny Fiszman, who has a 24.11 per cent stake and is the most influential man at the club.Wenger has received little formal encouragement but has not given up hope of securing a remarkable return for Dein, particularly as Arsenal have not found anyone to replicate his functions since he left in acrimonious circumstances last year. The former vice-chairman was forced out 13 months ago because he tried to bring Stan Kroenke, the American billionaire who owns 12.19 per cent of the shares, into the club. Dein’s cause has been helped by the departure of Edelman, who was his most vociferous opponent on the board.Many at the club have come round to Dein’s view that further investment is required if they are to compete with Manchester United and Chelsea. Hill-Wood has softened his attitude to Kroenke from “not our sort” to someone he is willing to work with as a bulwark against Alisher Usmanov, the Russian billionaire who has acquired almost 25 per cent of the shares. Unfortunately for Dein, he has since teamed up with Usmanov, selling him his 14.58 per cent stake last year and becoming chairman of his investment vehicle, Red and White Holdings, but he may be willing to resign if it helped him to secure a return to the club.Wenger played a bigger role in the departure of Edelman than is commonly known. The pair often clashed over money and matters came to a head after the club did not invest during the January transfer window.Wenger is frustrated at a lack of funds and has been told that any improved contracts for players this summer must come out of his £50 million transfer kitty.

Arsenal Football Club manager Arsene Wenger hopes to do a rare bit of business with Sir Alex Ferguson this summer.In what would be the most surprising piece of transfer business over the summer market, the Gunners are hoping to persuade Manchester United to part with Louis Saha for as little as £5million.The France international has struggled with injuries since his £12million from Fulham in 2004, and he accepts the UEFA Champions League final against Chelsea on Wednesday could be his last game for the Reds."The future isn't in my hands,” said Saha. "I know this could be my last game, and I would understand if the manager went for another striker. I can't speak about my future too much really now, though.”Reports now claim Wenger will look to lure the France international striker to the Emirates Stadium to bolster his attacking options, although Ferguson is unlikely to sell to a rival.

Arsenal Football Club manager Arsene Wenger hopes to do a rare bit of business with Sir Alex Ferguson this summer.In what would be the most surprising piece of transfer business over the summer market, the Gunners are hoping to persuade Manchester United to part with Louis Saha for as little as £5million.The France international has struggled with injuries since his £12million from Fulham in 2004, and he accepts the UEFA Champions League final against Chelsea on Wednesday could be his last game for the Reds."The future isn't in my hands,” said Saha. "I know this could be my last game, and I would understand if the manager went for another striker. I can't speak about my future too much really now, though.”Reports now claim Wenger will look to lure the France international striker to the Emirates Stadium to bolster his attacking options, although Ferguson is unlikely to sell to a rival.
:D