Random Transfer Links

TF S4DK

Nasri is pretty much done (so the French media and a few papers here say). The Ben Arfa one has died down now, I'd be surprised if he went to Marsielle, that's a step down.Nasri though is the better player, doesn't have the attitude Ben Arfa does carry who got into an altercation with Diaby.More stories on us being linked with Miguel Veloso.Vincezi Morabito (Aquilani's agent) the same man who come out with the Hleb-"that guy" Cream gate saga.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F.O.S
Arsenal To Trial Ghanaian StarletArsenal have taken Ghanain midfield starlet Tawrik Jebril on a two-week trial with a view to adding the player to their youth ranks.ebril's trial is set to begin in June and the young midfield general has admitted his pride at receiving the opportunity. Champions League qualifiers Atletico Madrid had also been credited with an interest in the player last week through the Spanish press, but Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been quick to secure his man for a summer spell under the spotlight. The youth set-up at the Emirates Stadium is currently receiving an overhaul, with up two twenty youth and reserve players who are unlikely to make the grade set to be released in the summer, prompting the search for alternatives. Despite being tipped heavily for future stardom in his native country, and being compared with a young Michael Essien, Ghanain coach Claude Le Roy has insisted that he doesn’t want Jebril’s development to be rushed. "We have to be patient with the player but we have to know when it’s possible at a very early stage. When you are a skilful player, there’s no matter about the age.What we need to be very careful about is his cardiovascular level and that’s part of our job, to follow the formation of the player and we are aware of that," he said to the Arsenal Youth website. "The age is not the problem; the problem is the maturity of the player. And we need to follow that.The issue is about following his potential and making sure he is brought in steadily." Arsenal have taken four players on trial this summer: goalkeeper Sean McDermott and Greek forward Samir Karelis both featured in the Atalanta Cup this year, while a fellow trialist, Francis Coquellin, had his trial cut short due to an injury. Jebril currently plays for Ghanian domestic side Accra Hearts of Oak, who have endorsed the player's trip to London.

ARSENAL have had a reported bid of £1.5million rejected for defender Felipe Baloy by Mexican club Monterrey.The Gunners have been told to cough up Baloy's £2.25million buyout clause, although sources close to the negotiations say a deal is unlikely at this stage.Panama international captain Baloy, 27, has made 26 appearances for his country, scoring one goal.

Guest TimeBomb

I will be the 1st guy to cop a nasri arsenal shirt, he should of played for algeria instead of france but f*ck it hes a sick player remember seeing him tearing it up for marseille when he was like 18.

Real Madrid have reportedly joined the race to prise Alexander Helb away from Arsenal after making tentative contact with the player's represenatives.The Spanish giants are set to compete with Internazionale and Barcelona, who have already expressed their interest following Hleb's reported willingness to quit Emirates Stadium.Hleb is thought to be prepared to break his contract with Arsenal and buy out his current deal in order to enjoy one last major pay day at one of the continent's elite.According to a report in Spain, the Gunners are prepared to offer the 27-year-old €75,000-a-week (£60,000) to try and persuade him to stay, but that would be eclipsed by the €125,000-a-week (£100,000) on offer from Inter.
sky sports news

Arsenal Land French ProspectArsenal have signed one for the future in the form of 17-year-old French midfielder Francis Coquelin.According to French press reports, the France U-17 international underwent a medical in London on Tuesday before putting pen-to-paper on a long-term deal with Arsenal.Coquelin is something of an unknown quantity even in his native France, as he previously played for Ligue 2 side Stade Lavallois MFC. Needless to say, he made a lasting impression on Arsene Wenger during a recent trial with the London club.Laval have yet to confirm the reports but they did acknowledge that Coquelin will no longer be at the club next season and that they will not be receiving a fee for him.“We are hearing here and there different destinations for different transfer fees," read a press statement from the club.“The truth of the moment it that Francis Coquelin is free.“Nothing more links him with MFC, as a consequence his future club have no obligation to pay an education fee.”
Looks like he'll offically be the first summer signing.

Alberto Aquilani is 'flattered' by the reported interest being shown in him but has moved to dampen rumours linking him with a move away from Roma.On Monday, Aquilani's agent, Vincenzo Morabito, claimed that Arsenal were in talks with the midfielder.However, Aquilani, 23, insists that speculation of a transfer is wide of the mark."I can only say that I am flattered," he told Corriere dello Sport. "I have a deal with Roma until 2010."According to speculation I have already gone to two of the three mentioned sides."I don't like to talk about renewing my Roma contract with the press. It is not the time to talk about these things."I am part of Roma and the other sides do not matter. Talk of a move makes no sense."

Niko Kranjcar insists that he is happy at Portsmouth and has no desire to secure a summer transfer.The Croatian international is reportedly attracting interest from Arsenal, with the Gunners keen to find suitable replacements for the departed Mathieu Flamini and unsettled Alexander Hleb.While Arsene Wenger appears to have turned his attention to Marseille's Samir Nasri, an impressive display during the upcoming European Championship could see Kranjcar top the shopping list of a number of top clubs.For now though the playmaker is refusing to be drawn on the speculation regarding his future, and is adamant that he wants to stay with the 2008 FA Cup winners."Portsmouth is a great place to be at the moment. We have something major to look forward to next season (Uefa Cup)," he told The News."Everyone wants to play for the biggest teams in the world, but at the moment I'm very happy at Portsmouth and even more happy to play for the team that won the FA Cup."Playing football, you always try to achieve the best you can."When I came to Pompey, I didn't expect we would be challenging for the title, but you hope at the bottom of your heart that you can win the Carling Cup or the FA Cup - and now we have."Hopefully, this is the first of many trophies we can win."We have made great progress as a club and now we're ready for another experience when we play in Europe."The whole project takes another step forward now."

ARSENAL will be watching developments in Portugal after Sporting Lisbon hinted that club captain Joao Moutinho may be sold.The Gunners are reportedly keen on the 21-year-old midfielder and they will have encouraged by the noises made by club president Felipe Soares Franco, who claimed that every player has their price."All Sporting players, in general, have buyout clauses. And these clauses are there as a basis to begin negotiations," he admitted.Arsene Wenger is in the market for a suitable replacement for the departed Mathieu Flamini and Moutinho, who is famed for his excellent vision, could be viewed as a potential partner for Cesc Fabregas in Arsenal's midfield.
ARSENAL will rival Wigan Athletic for the signing of Le Mans midfielder Hassan Yebda, according to reports in France.Ouest France reported that although Latics boss Steve Bruce was the favourite to land the 24-year-old, Arsene Wenger has entered the chase and is monitoring the situation.Yebda has made 16 appearances for Le Mans since he joined the side from Auxerre last year and has scored twice.Bolton Wanderers are also thought to be interested.

Lille midfielder Jean II Makoun, who is linked to Premier League clubs, has declared that it is the right moment for him to leave the French side.The African midfielder has caught the eye in particular of Manchester City, Tottenham and Arsenal, with Juventus also admirers of his talents.The Cameroon international claims being transferred would be a good thing for his career and for his club as well – who are trying to sign Rio Mavuba from Villarreal to replace him.“The most important is growing,” Makoun told L’Equipe. “I think the Lillois must understand.“It could be good for their club as well.”

FRENCH wonderkid Francis Coqeulin has confirmed that he will move to Arsenal.The youngster has been heavily linked with a move to the Emirates after a trial period with the Gunners.But that spell was cut short by injury and a deal between French minnows Laval looked to have faltered.However, it is understood that Arsene Wenger was suitably impressed by the France U17 playmaker and a permanent move will be confirmed in the next few days.And Coquelin believes he is in the right place to improve."Arsenal is a club which trust young players, and allows you to train and develop with great players," Coquelin told French radio station RMC.

MANCHESTER United’s Sir Alex Ferguson will have to battle it out with Arsene Wenger for the signature of Cardiff City’s teen starlet Aaron Ramsey.Sir Alex wants to sign the £5m plus rated Welsh wonder and loan him back to the Bluebirds for next season after having had a closer look at the 17-year-old.However, the Echo understands that Arsenal boss Wenger believes Wales’ hottest property since Ryan Giggs could break into the first team at the Emirates Stadium next season.Both managers are keen on the teenager, who played in five different positions for the Bluebirds last season and will be a member of John Toshack’s senior Welsh squad next week.But City chairman Peter Ridsdale was keeping his cards close to his chest today, saying: “I don’t know what is going to happen, I can’t guess what is going to happen.“I don’t know if Manchester United or anyone else are going to come in with a firm bid for any of our players.“But if a bid does come in and it meets our valuation, or the player concerned says they want to go, we will deal with it.“The ideal scenario is for us to keep our players, but that is not something which is likely.“I would expect some comings and goings in the summer, but we would do that in the best way possible to make sure we are even stronger at the start of next season than we were when we finished this one.”

Arsene Wenger's new Arsenal team will begin to take shape this week with the signing of Samir Nasri from Marseille and negotiations to take St Etienne midfielders Mouhamadou Dabo and Blaise Matuidi to London.Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez is being lined up should Emmanuel Adebayor continue to demand £80,000 a week and the arrival of 20-year-old Nasri will pave the way for Alexander Hleb to leave.Arsenal, who have already lost Mathieu Flamini to AC Milan, hope to conclude their major transfers by the start of Euro 2008 next month but still have to agree a fee with Marseille for Nasri, who can play on the left or the right as an attacking midfielder or as a central striker.The French club are thought to be holding out for £13million while Arsenal are likely to pay around £9m with extra if he achieves his potential.With Hleb determined to leave, despite having two years left on his contract, the club will wait for a suitable offer from Inter Milan, although they will resist letting him go for less than £16m.
Daily mail

MALLORCA’S goal-machine Daniel Guiza has attracted yet another suitor in English Premier League giants Arsenal.The Jerez-born striker finished the just concluded La Liga season as the Pichichi award-winner for top goalscorer with 27 goals.So there are no shortage of clubs wishing to lure him away from the islands.The likes of Roma and even Barcelona have already expressed interest, but Marca claimed Arsenal have joined the race.Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has all but resigned himself to losing Emmanuel Adebayor this summer and he apparently deems it possible that Guiza serves as the Togo international’s replacement.Guiza, formerly of Getafe, offers the dual benefit of being able to score in excess of 20 goals in a tough league such as the Primera Liga while not being a huge superstar.While he will almost certainly command a fee of €15 million — his minimum release clause - that is much less than Wenger would have to pay for the likes of Sevilla’s Luis Fabiano, who finished second in the Liga scoring chart.As such, the criterion of value for money — the key feature of any non-youth signing at the Emirates — will almost certainly be met.However, there is also interest from Valencia.Should Guiza wish to remain in Spain, then Los Che could be one of the best choices available to him, given that they offer UEFA Cup football and a fair chance of more European adventures to come.Furthermore, he is more likely to receive a firstteam spot with them than Barca.The snag is that Valencia are one of many who could meet the €15 million fee for Guiza but have a comparatively low wage cap of €1.5 million per season for any new player.And Italian giants Inter Milan and AC Milan are not only said to be interested but are certainly able to offer a lot more.

Arsenal midfielder Aliaksandr Hleb has revealed he is still coming to grips with the pace of the Premier League, which he claims is the ‘best league in the world’The Belarus international initially struggled at Arsenal following his ₤11 million move from VfB Stuttgart in 2005, many labelling him a flop by the end of his second season in England.But the 27-year-old finally clicked last season to become one of the Gunners’ key creative outlets, combining with Cesc Fabregas to form a lethal attacking thrust from midfield.The former BATE man has still failed to settle completely to life in London, however, and in recent weeks has been strongly linked with the likes of Inter Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid.Hleb claims his time at the Emirates has been a real eye-opener, admitting he was completely unprepared for the pace and power of the Premier League, despite his experience in Germany.The Best"I have learned in England that there is still so much to improve," Hleb told Frankfurter Allgemeine. "I have always dreamed of playing in a great club. Now I have learned that it is not so easy and a lot of work."The first year was a killer. I felt very lonely. It was clear that The Premier League would be a challenge - but with this pace, I have not expected this. The Bundesliga is still a good league, but a season in England feels like two in Germany."I will tell you an example: When I was here at the beginning, everything went chop chop, so fast. The pace was madness, even in training. I look for the ball in front of me, then where I can play it - when I looked down again the ball was gone."The English league is the best league in the world."
Chance he might stay?

Cardiff City have rejected offers from Arsenal and Liverpool for Aaron Ramsey, the 17-year-old midfielder who is also on Manchester United's radar. It is understood that the offers, both believed to be worth close to £5m, were turned down because Cardiff are seeking a more substantial sum up front, with the Championship club reluctant to agree a deal in which the bulk of the fee is linked closely to the teenager's development.Arsenal and Liverpool are expected to return with improved offers but there is likely to be competition from a number of other Premier League clubs, including Everton, Portsmouth, Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur.United are also continuing to monitor the situation, although the lack of first-team opportunities at Old Trafford, and at Arsenal and Liverpool for that matter, is likely to be uppermost in Ramsey's mind when he makes a decision.John Toshack, the Wales manager, voiced similar concerns this week when he spoke about the number of promising teenagers who have moved to Premier League clubs and struggled to fulfil their potential because of the quality of players in front of them. One solution would be for Ramsey to spend a season on loan at a Championship club, an agreement which could see him return to Ninian Park in August. There is certainly little chance of him starting next season as Cardiff's property, and the Welsh club are resigned to losing their biggest asset.Ever since Ramsey made his debut in April last year interest in the Caerphilly-born midfielder has snowballed. Manchester United's manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, has spoken to his Cardiff counterpart, Dave Jones, about Ramsey, and Harry Redknapp was hugely impressed with the teenager's performance in the FA Cup semi-final against Barnsley last month. Ramsey then came on as a substitute in the Cup final against Redknapp's Portsmouth at Wembley this month.Ramsey has two years remaining on his Cardiff contract but such is the sense of inevitability surrounding his departure that there has been no talk of extending his deal.His progress at Ninian Park - he made 21 appearances for Cardiff last season - has been recognised at international level, with Toshack calling him into the Wales squad for this week's friendlies in Iceland and Holland.

Some of the biggest Clubs in Europe, along with Premier League's Arsenal and Manchester United, are trying to get a deal for Panathinaikos' youngster midfielder Sotiris Ninis.The 18-years-old midfielder recently won his first international cap, when Greece coach Otto Rehhagel included him in the starting line-up in the 19th May friendly match against Cyprus, rewarding his coach with scoring a wonderful goal. He also became Greece's youngest scorer, at 18 years and 45 days.He has been characterised as a "phenomenon" by Panathinaikos supporters and he quickly became one of the favourite players, after being included in the mens squad by Victor Munoz who was manager at the time. His devotion in the game and skills seem to have not been gone unnoticed as some of the biggest Clubs in Europe have declared interest in signing him.Jose Peseiro, who recently resigned from the managerial post at Panathinaikos, had eventually started playing Ninis in the last few games of the season after having angered fans, who were wondering why he had hardly been using him during the past season.Peseiro, who was also assistant to Carlos Quieroz during their time in Real Madrid and a close personal friend, is thought to have been the person who introduced him to Manchester United and Real Madrid. It is also noteworthy that the player's performance has not been affected by the recent media frenzy in Greece about him, after his impressive performance with Panathinaikos.However due to the fact that Sotiris Ninis is one of the most popular players among the fans, the Club's management will anger the fans should they agree to let the player go to another team, especially after a prolonged period when the team had won no titles.Greek media are reporting that AC Milan scouts will be at tomorrow's U21 match of Greece against the Russian U21 team.In England, Arsenal seems to have declared the warmest interest with scouts expected soon to watch the player while Manchester United has declared interest but hasn't yet made any move to make the interest more official.Ninis has a €15million (approx. £11.8million) clause on his contract with Panathinaikos, but that may seem a small amount for a player that was voted as The Young Player of the Year 2007 in Greece.