• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Eric
The year/summer FWD came out >
2004x 2 was so sickback in year 10 daysPOW & that new era track was bare hype
was that 04?thought it was 05if it was 04 thats the summer i meant not 05.new era riddim summer >>

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
You share a room with your brother at 22?
uni in leeds, live with my fam in notts. Mums had a strict no pum in her 'christian' house since i was in year 7!

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
dont think like that optimism is key u never know u might find a female who dosent judge u 4 ur situation, u cud have a cool summer 2getherjust get creative with it and take ur thoughts out of the deadlock
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D . A woman aged 19 (minimum) or over that will check for a guy with no dough, potentially no crib and kitted out in summer 07 gear! if i find her then i better hope her 27 year old boyfreind don't mind me borrowing her for the summer.No your right its best to think positive, but realitys hitting hard right now. I need £$££ and an overdraft extention may need to take place.

dont think like that optimism is key u never know u might find a female who dosent judge u 4 ur situation, u cud have a cool summer 2getherjust get creative with it and take ur thoughts out of the deadlock
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D . A woman aged 19 (minimum) or over that will check for a guy with no dough, potentially no crib and kitted out in summer 07 gear! if i find her then i better hope her 27 year old boyfreind don't mind me borrowing her for the summer.No your right its best to think positive, but realitys hitting hard right now. I need £$££ and an overdraft extention may need to take place.
school gates is youquicktime tho yr 11s r finished soon

Last summer was the best summer I'll ever have. Seeing most of top Artists and DJs in Dancehall, bare hot riddims, nuff girls, nuff jokes, peer vibes, Beach every weekend and sinning every Sunday and to top it off it was flooding over here.This summer has promise though *prays for floods and gale force winds in England*

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
this summer would be sh*t for me if i didnt have my holiday. why are you sitting on vip2 moaning about your life when you just be out getting yourself a job and ting
same reason your on here replying to these topics - i aint got sh*t better to do. Don't get it twisted i'm gonna look for a proper job, but i can't see that i'm getting one. Everyone knows summer>>>every other season so the fact that this one wil probably flop ain't a good look.Selffidge you need to put an exclamation point or smiley face after them kinda comments to let man know your jokin!

this summer would be sh*t for me if i didnt have my holiday. why are you sitting on vip2 moaning about your life when you just be out getting yourself a job and ting
same reason your on here replying to these topics - i aint got sh*t better to do. Don't get it twisted i'm gonna look for a proper job, but i can't see that i'm getting one. Everyone knows summer>>>every other season so the fact that this one wil probably flop ain't a good look.Selffidge you need to put an exclamation point or smiley face after them kinda comments to let man know your jokin!
But getting a job is one of the highest priorities in your life as far as I can see how can you have nothing better to do than sitting down on your sweaty bum crease all day, staring out your window wishing you could afford to venture out.As long as you have at least a GCSE sign up to an agency and get a job same weekLazy lazy guy

im at work at the mo. have you finished uni or are you gonna be on a summer break?

2006 was my favourite summer. Drew gyal, hit bbqs, met my girl, spent nuff time with the mandem as a good few of us were leaving ends to go uni. I have nuff memories from that summer.Hopefully this will be a good one. As long as I'm making a comfortable amount of money every month, it will be good. Weather needs to stay on point and it will be a nice memorable summer for me especially as the big 21st birthday is coming up fast.

Waterfights>>>>>>>>____In my childhood my whole road was pure youngers. and everyone was out having waterfights on a dailyMan would team up. Or sometimes boys vs girlsPeople had bottles, bombs, buckets, garden hoses, jet sprays, super soaker 5000's (one rich yout had the one with a backpack like those graffiti removal men it was GULLY)
this was my summer every year for my whole life until my mum and dad split up when i was 16 and we moved to a "posher" neighbourhood, i.e a road full of d*ckheads that spend all day washing their cars and never saying hello to their neighbours.

Fam going spain No money no home for next year, f*ck all to do. 22 This could be the worst summer in history. its my summer which is going to flop :D .MY summers going to consist of Big brother :D , only plus point is i've got so much spare time to get my fitness on point and start my disertation-im over shook of this... :D .Anyone else looking at a potentially unfulfilling summer?
yh dats pretty much my summer, but i have a job.!Meh TBH

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
But getting a job is one of the highest priorities in your life as far as I can see how can you have nothing better to do than sitting down on your sweaty bum crease all day, staring out your window wishing you could afford to venture out.As long as you have at least a GCSE sign up to an agency and get a job same weekLazy lazy guy
real sh*t - as it stands summers gonna be pretty dry but fitness regime, xbox, euro 2008, olympics and Big brother can get me through it. Will probably be a 5 out of 10. BAN getting a job that i hate where 8 hours feels like 3 light years and i'm getting like £35 a day - would rather be bruk. I'm prepared to work and kind of want to but if i can't a proactive job that pays at least £6 an hour then it ain't being done.Next ting, bredrin you ever tried an agency in the summer? if its not catering or admin your struggling to find work. trust.2009 sumer will be the lick tho (jamaica and working in america for 8 weeks) so i'm prepared to take an L this year. Something i've learned if your over the age of 20 you need money to have a good time (or a bag of skank for the weed cats).

Guest Flat Eric
dem bait summer commentsSUMMERS GONA B A HOT 1SUMMERS GONA B GULLYSUMMERS GONA B FIRESUMMERS GNA GET TUKD IN
LMFAO
I cosign this laughter.