Girls dem

Fresh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LOGers
Can you cook?If you cant do you plan on learning?If so when?If not why?Would you expect your man to cook?If so how often?And what is your speciality?
Yes I'm Nigerian, it comes with the territory,any girl that cant cook by 15/16 years old should be ashamed of herself, if you cant cook by 20 have a hysterectomy and become a man.I like a man that can cook, its sexy (no cliche)....I used to really enjoy cooking with my ex, although that was rare.I dont have 1 speciality to be honest.

if u cant cook as a female u dont deserve to eat its disgraceful, ive been scowering the rice since age 10, and so i dont cook as much as i feel a woman shouldi would love my man to be able to cook (my ex did)u want me 2 stay hard body then feed me hard foodwe shud cook 4 eachother, but id like to own my kitchen so id cook 70%
:D wowMy ex would try bless her but it just weren't sayin much. Unless her mum or aunt had made the chicken it would just taste funny.My cookin levels are high. I actually enjoy cooking for friends or a chick. My salmon fillets >>>>>> anything you try come with.Hang tight grandma showing me how to bake cakes a couple months back too.

agree with kurious totallyi can cook, very wellwest indian, indian, english dishes whateverbut my baking tops everything, i actually have a small freelance business running with itfriends and friends of friends ask me to bake them cakes, my u.s. size cupcakes, cookies etc.

agree with kurious totallyi can cook, very wellwest indian, indian, english dishes whateverbut my baking tops everything, i actually have a small freelance business running with itfriends and friends of friends ask me to bake them cakes, my u.s. size cupcakes, cookies etc.
PM me we can do this g

Can you cook?If you cant do you plan on learning?If so when?If not why?Would you expect your man to cook?If so how often?And what is your speciality?
Yes I'm Nigerian, it comes with the territory,any girl that cant cook by 15/16 years old should be ashamed of herself, if you cant cook by 20 have a hysterectomy and become a man.I like a man that can cook, its sexy (no cliche)....I used to really enjoy cooking with my ex, although that was rare.I dont have 1 speciality to be honest.
u knw i've had my eye on u 4 a whileand i hear yur quite nice aswellI DEMAND U PM ME NOW

SIGHSTHING IS MOST GIRLS WILL SAY YES THEY CAN COOK BUT THE REAL QUESTION ISWILL THEY COOK?more time you can be sure that they wont if they dont do this at home on a regs dont expect them to do it when they get in their own comfort zone as they will only do it if they have to due to the fact that their workng life and social life has more leverage over that.

Guest Flat Eric
u knw i've had my eye on u 4 a whileand i hear yur quite nice aswellI DEMAND U PM ME NOW
*pm's voilet*

*pm's voilet*
snitch ass trick

SIGHSTHING IS MOST GIRLS WILL SAY YES THEY CAN COOK BUT THE REAL QUESTION ISWILL THEY COOK?more time you can be sure that they wont if they dont do this at home on a regs dont expect them to do it when they get in their own comfort zone as they will only do it if they have to due to the fact that their workng life and social life has more leverage over that.
see if I had a man, he would get fed. cooking for myself got boring

Guest LOGers
*pm's voilet*
snitch ass trick
LMFAOIn answer to face off's post, I will cook for any man that I know, friend or man, in my circle of friends I'm the mother hen, I'm always cooking for the boys, my other female friends still eat tuna and pasta so boy.