Girls dem

Fresh

Guest Mickey Kane
if u cant cook as a female u dont deserve to eat its disgraceful, ive been scowering the rice since age 10, and so i dont cook as much as i feel a woman shouldi would love my man to be able to cook (my ex did)u want me 2 stay hard body then feed me hard foodwe shud cook 4 eachother, but id like to own my kitchen so id cook 70%
:D :D :D :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im no chick, i just tryed macaroni cheese, it didnt quite work out, the sauce didnt settle properly when i cut in2 it. Still, it taste nice. Ive made it b4 it was good, dunno what happened this time.Woman HAS 2 be able to cook, and wash up after.
What went wrong? was it runny with little lumps in it?I had that problem when I first started out
Erm i dunno?I made the sauce, it was quite thick. Added some oregano and some nutmeg like you man said, it tasted ill!!!Then i poured it over the pasta which i put in2 a glass dish thing, put it in the oven, untill golden brown.it just tastes kinda soggy. the pasta has the sauce on it, but its not settled.

Can you cook?She will.If you cant do you plan on learning?She would of learnt from her early teens, so thats not an issue.If so when?N/AIf not why?N/A About "Why?"Would you expect your man to cook?She wouldn't mind as she is obviously gonna LOVE cooking for me but I cook to an extent.If so how often?When she is in labour.And what is your speciality?She can cook ANYTHING and feels an uncontrolable urge to master every dish out there.
Just speaking for the future wife. Dont mind me.And PREPARING pasta, rice, potatoes, bread(lol) aint cooking. Thats some novice sh*t and if you take that away from them it makes them strangers in the kitchen.

Im no chick, i just tryed macaroni cheese, it didnt quite work out, the sauce didnt settle properly when i cut in2 it. Still, it taste nice. Ive made it b4 it was good, dunno what happened this time.Woman HAS 2 be able to cook, and wash up after.
What went wrong? was it runny with little lumps in it?I had that problem when I first started out
Erm i dunno?I made the sauce, it was quite thick. Added some oregano and some nutmeg like you man said, it tasted ill!!!Then i poured it over the pasta which i put in2 a glass dish thing, put it in the oven, untill golden brown.it just tastes kinda soggy. the pasta has the sauce on it, but its not settled.
u need to let it set for a lil while... i can imagine hungry u tryna tuck in AS SOON as it came out the oven.

Can you cook?yes was raised with a dutch pot in one hand and a pressure cooker in the otherIf you cant do you plan on learning?n/aIf so when?n/aIf not why?n/aWould you expect your man to cook?yes, occasionally, but probably not as much as me. I would feel inadequate like i couldn't handle my sh*t if he was up in there all the timeIf so how often?once a weekAnd what is your speciality?ackee and saltfish with hard food

I can cook basic things like Rice, pasta, potatoes...It's bigger dishes I want to learn how to cook...
i prefer to bake/make desserts tbh
And PREPARING pasta, rice, potatoes, bread(lol) aint cooking. Thats some novice sh*t and if you take that away from them it makes them strangers in the kitchen.
REAL TALK

Guest Mickey Kane

Bare chicks gonna have trouble keeping real men if this thread is anything to go by.Hol' tight Kurious & 2Tasty, wifey material from day.

Guest Mickey Kane
Bare chicks gonna have trouble keeping real men if this thread is anything to go by.Hol' tight X-T, Kurious & 2Tasty, wifey material from day.
Amended.

Bare chicks gonna have trouble keeping real men if this thread is anything to go by.
lol, reminds me of my uncle "knowing how to cook is a life skill. it's all good and well looking good, but if you can't cook your husband won't stick around... ask my first wife"

lol at wash up after like say ur hands bruk still equality *raises fist*
Let me box u as hard as I can then

Guest Mickey Kane
My bredrins household comes like some fairytale family... everyone, mum, dad, kids... takes it in turn to washup/cook/set the table/clear up... beautiful.
The Mum has held the Dad's balls hostage. Literally...

Don't cook as much as i would like to/should but it's gonna be top 3 selected hobby when this gap year startsi love cooking, i'm a decent little cook still, need/want to learn more recipes, best ting is probs tuna steak with pasta (easy i know) :DWould love a husband who can cook, if not, who wants to learn

I can cook, although I don't exercise this ability as much as I could. My mum taught me to season the chicken from early and I'm really grateful for that. I'm also good with desserts as well. I can make a mean cake!I wouldn't expect my husband/ partner to cook all the time but I would like to know that we at least have something to fall back on should I be struck ill. I don't want to find that he's been feeding my children i-c-e poles because he can't cook.