Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Guest Remy Lebeau
I wouldn't say skip an exam to come to a rave, don't be stupid.I'm saying you nigga's didn't have the exams. Common easy lie. Its not a big thing you lot should have just said "rah Im not on coming" but no bare lies about exams.TBH it seems that 130 people had exams on the same Friday IMO. Lol.
you know full well that not everyone said they had examsllow tryna shift the talk away from goli vs dinkyat the end of they day, it was up to dinky to get ppl to comeit wasnt a vip2 exclusive rave

Bare Opinions, 96% of the people who have posted or viewed this topic didn't even roll, I bet you were just waiting for something like this, stocking up on that E-Popcorn waiting for someone to buss that E-leng.Long and short of it I think all that "I didn't go coz of an exam" bollocks is bollocks. Next time VIP2ers need to represent, if more people came there would have been more money and less of all this.Especially the girls, everyone of you flopped.
I was revising.I'm on going these places.

I wouldn't say skip an exam to come to a rave, don't be stupid.I'm saying you nigga's didn't have the exams. Common easy lie. Its not a big thing you lot should have just said "rah Im not on coming" but no bare lies about exams.TBH it seems that 130 people had exams on the same Friday IMO. Lol.
my exam was the day beforeand this is exam period, no goin out full STOPeven if i had an exam 6 days after, still wudnt be out ravinllow trickin my mind into thinkin it can relaxwho would lie tho, thats gheyi really woulda reach any other time

If anyone tried that with me i would just send in kurious with a sword and a bally, NO QUARMS.
her b.o would leng man before she even touched the dance
y u pissed at me cuz u had 2 pay 4 sum any reject p*ssy last night please dont start im bout 2 buil a spliff and ur guna f' up my high safeages
king kong if your gonna try send back at least make it non-fiction, any childish send, i dont pay for p*ssy, and would never pay for a banged up ragga muffin that looked anything like you but nice try you dog, now go and smoke your sandblasted bush that ur yardie uncle gave to you for lettin him beat it up.
:D:D wow

Its working out alot better then going back to uni next year for 2 years like they were suggesting I do. I'm working fulltime, perfecting my craft and applying for jobs as a junior designer this week. I'm fine I know what I'm doing (except for when I was doing the Signal processing electronics module)

Bare Opinions, 96% of the people who have posted or viewed this topic didn't even roll, I bet you were just waiting for something like this, stocking up on that E-Popcorn waiting for someone to buss that E-leng.Long and short of it I think all that "I didn't go coz of an exam" bollocks is bollocks. Next time VIP2ers need to represent, if more people came there would have been more money and less of all this.Especially the girls, everyone of you flopped.
We need a drapsin match init
your 1 of the main gassers. tbhchattin bout u have exams but was on vip for the whole duration of the rave and after. not aiming at those who really did have examsdont talk. i know ur a p*ssy and that but its not like anyone was gonna snuff u it was good vibes
Par

Guest Flat Eric
your 1 of the main gassers. tbhchattin bout u have exams but was on vip for the whole duration of the rave and after. not aiming at those who really did have examsdont talk. i know ur a p*ssy and that but its not like anyone was gonna snuff u it was good vibes
You was watching me a bit too hard then init...

I was a student for 18 years. I know what time it is I'm sure you lot had your head deep in those revision books with your highlighter pens out and wikipedia open.£5 says at least one of you spent the night just masturbating and not revising. Or topic watched for hours, slipped in some family guy, made a microwave burger maybe rolled a spliff I'm just going out on a limb here but if this sounds like you then thumbs up.I know you lot know you don't have to tell the truth on here, so what if you lie is anyone going to find out? You don't owe me nothing aint got prove anything to anyone. LOL @ Making the topic reach 100 pages with bait arguments.

If anyone tried that with me i would just send in kurious with a sword and a bally, NO QUARMS.
her b.o would leng man before she even touched the dance
y u pissed at me cuz u had 2 pay 4 sum any reject p*ssy last night please dont start im bout 2 buil a spliff and ur guna f' up my high safeages
king kong if your gonna try send back at least make it non-fiction, any childish send, i dont pay for p*ssy, and would never pay for a banged up ragga muffin that looked anything like you but nice try you dog, now go and smoke your sandblasted bush that ur yardie uncle gave to you for lettin him beat it up.
its like huni, luvvie, G, fambolayi dnt even know what to call u cuz i dnt kno WHO u are but whatever that person did to u that time, to make u feel like u did, the pain and hurt... im not THAT person so all the name calling like king kong and dog, its just not needed, iv bin called all kinds of mammal on here so ur not really being very origional if im honest.plus i think net beef is kinda sad.i understand the weather is sh*t and u may have woke up on the wrong side of the bed so ur just pissed with life,but im just chilling bunnin a zoot with my herbal tea tryna vibes, so if ur really that bored might i reccommend a book 2 u?

You was watching me a bit too hard then init...
thats a 'hold my hands up and concede defeat' response. i only chat real talk. i pulled ur card

Stop tryin to become some sort of intelligent peacemaker, you've just been bullied to the point theres no return. Please do not try and talk down to me and assume stuff about my life when you no absolutely nothing about it, I sure do know thing about yours though your Mum should of exchanged an extra banana to get the non-hunchback gorilla lookin b.o smellin version of your dutty self.Please don't write some "witty" comment back your borin, bun your zoot you f*ckin bloke

Stop tryin to become some sort of intelligent peacemaker, you've just been bullied to the point theres no return. Please do not try and talk down to me and assume stuff about my life when you no absolutely nothing about it, I sure do know thing about yours though your Mum should of exchanged an extra banana to get the non-hunchback gorilla lookin b.o smellin version of your dutty self.Please don't write some "witty" comment back your borin, bun your zoot you f*ckin bloke
it makes sense now, i have more muscles than u its ok, it intimdates a lot of males iv noticedso shall we just leave this now at u dont like me, an keep it at that or do u still feel compelled, to the point u just need to diss me further or else u wont be able to function.