Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

FAO: Bus Drivers...

...... f*ck*ng Cunts.Why the f*ck are the heaters on for in the middle of this lil mid spring heatwave...Jelous Barstards.. Just cause you gotta drive in the heat dont mean we all have to suffer aswell.. turn the f*ckers off!

lloolll @ using public transport

Guest Flat Eric

Straight run up on him with the shotty like say my names OmarBare shots from the ting make it impossible for him to be a organ doner

they do alot worse still, like chucking man off for no oyster card inda rain then i kick up a fuss and the feds ACTUALLY took man away, the f*ck*ng shame

bus drivers are the most bitter group of people you might ever come across
Most unsatisfying job next to blood donors. Guys are just angry at life.

people donate blood as their job?

people donate blood as their job?

Worst thing i hate is when ppl on a train or bus dont open the f*ck*ng windows when its packed out.And the train or bus is so ram i cant even get to open one myself.Like theyre scared to touch it.

...... f*ck*ng Cunts.Why the f*ck are the heaters on for in the middle of this lil mid spring heatwave...Jelous Barstards.. Just cause you gotta drive in the heat dont mean we all have to suffer aswell.. turn the f*ckers off!
Heard some of them have nothing to do with the heaters, like the garage engineers can only turn them on/off.

y do the drive so badly. they always pull out of bus lanes,despite a car being besides them.f*ing big red bullies.

Hate it when u get on and just as you walk past them they pull off like say they're leaving the pit stop at the grand prix and u go flying down/across the bus, making u look like a mug.

y do the drive so badly. they always pull out of bus lanes,despite a car being besides them.f*ing big red bullies.
u get me !they always do this no matter how close they are to you they will pull out at anytyime and try to bully thier way infront of you -pisses me off.

Heard some of them have nothing to do with the heaters, like the garage engineers can only turn them on/off.
Heard about this aswell. As soon as the bus engine turns on the heaters automatically come on or suttin.Who ever built them like that is a doofus quite frankly

LOLIts not down to them. Thats down to the engineers, they have the control of turning them on and off.