Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flat Eric

Danielle

Guest Flat Eric

Just tried to put Fleetwood Mac 'Greatest Hits' on my ipod and then it did some mix up with skeptas mixtape 'Greatest Hits'my question for you today isis there a way to have both albums on the ipod with the same name must be a way some how must..be..

fleetwood mac are the sh*ttell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.........

Fleetwood Mac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For real.Unfortunately if one album has the same name as another, there's no way of stopping them merging. Rename it to Fleetwood Mac: Greatest Hits, or something like that.

Guest Flat Eric
Fleetwood Mac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For real.Unfortunately if one album has the same name as another, there's no way of stopping them merging. Rename it to Fleetwood Mac: Greatest Hits, or something like that.
thanks for comfirmingwill do that

another iTunes questionwhen i play a tune and halfway thru i play suttin else if i play the tune again it starts inda place i left it, how do i fix this?

Oh sh*t, where's my ID3 gang?
Gunfingers.Too tired to think right now on how I'd do it but there's definitely a 'ID3 Gang' way, unless an ID3 Gang Member beats me to it or I forget I'll check back tomorrow.

another iTunes questionwhen i play a tune and halfway thru i play suttin else if i play the tune again it starts inda place i left it, how do i fix this?
Really? It does that with your normal mp3's? Thought that only happened with audiobooks/podcasts.

see i want to be able to do thatlike wen listing sets or mixes long to always have to start from the top againany tips rips

Guest Flat Eric
Fleeetwoods mac's best tune is everywhere
big tuneits one of their best

Guest Flat Eric

NAH THIS IS GAYhappened againriko's the truthbeanie sigel's the truthDELETING RIKO'S TBHUnless someone can help

NAH THIS IS GAYhappened againriko's the truthbeanie sigel's the truthDELETING RIKO'S TBHUnless someone can help
In album name, I would always put"Riko - The Truth"Instead of just "The Truth"Or..."The Truth (2008)"

lurchie piss off
random post of the month award.......seriously, fleetwood mac?

Guest SKYSCRAPER
In album name, I would always put"Riko - The Truth"Instead of just "The Truth"Or..."The Truth (2008)"
c/s

Yeah there's no way around it.& I don't do what Stamina does, but instead just put the artists in brackets after the album name. Still keeps it tidy.

Guest Flat Eric

Not feeling that at all*deletes riko*wasnt good anyway

Guest Radio
lol these things are hardly rocky science unah.
lol @ you believing this is what people were saying all these years, bet you heard it on the greatvine :D :D

Guest Flat Eric

lmfao at rocky sciencebet he heard that was what they really said through the great vinelol @ radio..nice edit